BJs as a way of filtering

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought there are some women on LPSG that like giving blowjobs without getting anything in return, except the pleasure of giving a blowjob. (Not with completely random guys though.) Maybe you're looking for a fight.:rolleyes:

i like doing it if i really like or love him.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Alright now, is the original poster Jeanie or Sharon from work? You are giving yourself away!

Uh, neither. Hmmm, someone thinks I'm a woman from the way I post. Strange reversed theory of the usual poseurs here...

Kev, slightly worried

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought there are some women on LPSG that like giving blowjobs without getting anything in return, except the pleasure of giving a blowjob. (Not with completely random guys though.) Maybe you're looking for a fight.:rolleyes:
:smile:
Seriously, sometimes I give a bj because I like doing it or want to make the other person feel good, and yeah, that could be with no reciprocation necessary. Last time I checked, that had nothing to do with crack or whorishness, rather a personal choice.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My answer to the first question is wtf

I’ve given a BJ to guys I knew were small and I wouldn’t sleep with.

But I would never give one to SEE if you are the right size.

What the hell are you thinking.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
My answer to the first question is wtf

I’ve given a BJ to guys I knew were small and I wouldn’t sleep with.

But I would never give one to SEE if you are the right size.

What the hell are you thinking.

I'm asking because a repeated thread on various forums here are women wondering how to tell if a guy is hung or not. Along with that, recently BJs seem to be becoming more of a "disposable act", especially among the younger set -- a lot of high school girls report in polls that they don't consider oral sex really sex. It's almost like they see BJs as a standard part of a relationship, with no emotion attached to it -- like giving an absent-minded backrub or something. (Certainly not the case when I was in HS!) So, it seemed to me that some SQs might use a BJ as a "diagnostic", instead of, say, shoe size or middle finger length :smile:.

Clearly, most of the women responding to this thread treat BJs quite seriously. And that's a good thing.

Kevbo

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What??? Any woman who gives a bj and expects nothing in return may as well be a fucking crack whore.

I am certainly far from a crack whore, but I have been known to just make a hit and run, so to speak, to suck off my bf (not random men). I do get pleasure from it, so I am getting something in return. More often than not, I actually get off before he does when I am giving head. I think the thought of catching someone off guard and pleasuring him to the point where he is thinking about it all day is a big turn on.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am certainly far from a crack whore, but I have been known to just make a hit and run, so to speak, to suck off my bf (not random men). I do get pleasure from it, so I am getting something in return. More often than not, I actually get off before he does when I am giving head. I think the thought of catching someone off guard and pleasuring him to the point where he is thinking about it all day is a big turn on.

Yeah, that's the difference. That's hot and I'm sure he appreciates it.

matt19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I first started seeing my wife years ago, she stopped over after work. She asked if she could take a shower to clean up. then she invited me to join her. That was her way of "inspecting the merchandise" She slept with me that night.

when she was in college she left a couple of guys hangin' with their pants around their ankles. Poor guys. She just got up and left! LOL! I guess they weren't worth her time.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Kevbo. Thanks for the compliment!

You're very welcome, and I think I speak for many of the males here when I thank you for adding more. You know, these accounts can hold a lot of pictures, and you shouldn't be afraid to test the limits :rolleyes:

Kev