BJs: Balls Vs. Shaft?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strangely, I seem more interested in sucking balls than the actual penis. Normally, I'll spend one quarter of the "performance" anywhere other than the penis.

But lately I find myself giving the balls half of the attention during a blow job session.

Any other balls sucker in here? I suppose this is a balls appreciation thread.:redface:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strangely, I seem more interested in sucking balls than the actual penis. Normally, I'll spend one quarter of the "performance" anywhere other than the penis.

But lately I find myself giving the balls half of the attention during a blow job session.

Any other balls sucker in here? I suppose this is a balls appreciation thread.:redface:

Bless you for that.

Failure to attend to the balls during a bj is practically a fatal mistake, imo. Do all you can there, and I can always "assist" with a bit of stroking while the balls are being nicely attended to. Good stuff!

tampahungblk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love for a girl to suck and lick my balls cause i'm thick there jaws start to hurt fast so they go to my balls and i love it if she does it right

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love my balls licked, sucked, tugged, and carressed. Tugging on them can get me so hard, with no penis stimulation at all. Sometime I like sitting on all 4's, grabbing my balls and yanking them back and forth really fast. My cock slaps my stomach and the bed. The faster the harder I get and can cum this way. Its an awesome and messy orgasm though. Cum is flung everywhere! LOL.

Women: When sucking on balls release the suction before letting the ball "pop" out of your mouth. My wife did this when we first dated. Might have been the first BJ she gave me too. But I went limp intantly! IT HURTS!

Baroque

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, my balls are very sensitive when I'm hard. I absolutely love it when the person blowing me spends lots of time tonguing them or sucking on them, especially the underneath part. It also can feel amazing to have them squeezed a little, almost but not quite to the point of pain. Tugging on them and licking around them at the same time drives me crazy.

I don't know why so many would-be cocksuckers ignore this fascinating part of the male anatomy. There's nothing more 'manly' than a thick set of balls. When I'm really worked up and hard and am getting closer to cumming, my balls sort of ride up inside me a little, like they're getting ready to explode. I think it's HOT to see other guys in this state.

Ladies and gents: ignore the balls at your peril.

Reactions: Brad800

D_Darneston Kneelength

Just Browsing
Media

Listen to me. I want you to know something. I need you to keep what I'm going to tell you in your consciousness with the same persistence that you would be aware of the need to breathe. Don't ever forget this:

You re hot. You are sexy. Your life has meaning and it is to make the world a better place. In addition to anything else that you do in your life, you are fulfilling this purpose by being such a good lover.

So many people neglect the balls. It is a lack of creativity and imagination that causes this. Lick balls. Lick taint, and please, please, PLEASE don't forget the base of the shaft. Spell the alphabet on the sack with your tongue. Massage each ball with the flat of your tongue. Insert the ball(s) and hum. Blow air on the nuts. LIGHTLY bite them. Kiss them. French kiss them. Flutter tongue them. And take your time.

The balls will drop, loosen, and he will cum harder. Just make sure you allow him (ME, ideally) MORE time to give YOU head.

OMG you're hot. :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you everyone who gave tips here! It's really helpful!

My first boyfriend and I were sexually active together for 5 years and he never once let me touch his balls. He hated it! As a result I didn't touch them on other men for a long long time until someone else told me he liked it.

I really didn't enjoy putting my mouth on TheBoyfriend's balls until he epilated all the hair off. Now it's completely different, I love playing with them.

Listen to me. I want you to know something. I need you to keep what I'm going to tell you in your consciousness with the same persistence that you would be aware of the need to breathe. Don't ever forget this:

You re hot. You are sexy. Your life has meaning and it is to make the world a better place. In addition to anything else that you do in your life, you are fulfilling this purpose by being such a good lover.

OMG you're hot. :biggrin1:

That is so sweet! :smile: You've got a way with words!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
love to spend a lot of time on a big set of nuts... besides it feeling really good for the guy getting sucked, you can use it as a edging tool... if he's getting too close, then you can work on the nuts for a while... i love to look up at the guy I'm sucking with both his balls rolling around in my mouth... its a form of worship