BJs: teeth or no teeth?

Miss_Milk_Maid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been game to use teeth, I remember when I first went down on a guy (I was like 14) my teeth grabbed (accidentally and only just) and the guy screamed.... never been game since!

He did assure me it didnt really hurt just caught him by surprise...... yeah but that has turned me off for life!

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think as long as they aren't putting any pressure on it with their teeth, but only scraping or caressing it, then it's fine.

No biting, please.

I agree and I give good teeth, especially on natural cocks. That beautiful sheath of skin just begs for a little light nibbling. YUMMY!

For guys with nice mushroom heads I like to use my teeth (very gently) to hold the glans at the ridge and thrust & flick my tongue into his piss slit. I have never had any complaints and am usually immediately rewarded with a mouthful of warm, creamy goodness at which point I let him slip all the way down my throat and milk him dry.

Last edited:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been game to use teeth, I remember when I first went down on a guy (I was like 14) my teeth grabbed (accidentally and only just) and the guy screamed.... never been game since!

He did assure me it didnt really hurt just caught him by surprise...... yeah but that has turned me off for life!

LOL @ "screamed".:biggrin1: I actually think that reaction > :eek: < is hilarious. I did it once accidentally and the guy freaked out, almost as if he thought I was about to bite his thing off. Didn't hurt for him either, caught him off guard.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely can't understand how anyone can even CONSIDER teeth scraping as something desirable! Having a "no teeth" experience is one the most important qualities in a good blowjob, especially for the guys who have thick cocks. Maybe some of those who think it's OK only feel that way because they've never had the scrape-free experience before, since so many cocksuckers, male or female, really give terrible head but somehow get away with it, since oral sex is often only seen as a prelude to fucking.
On very rare occasions, I have been asked to add some tooth action during a blowjob, and it just seems bizarre to me that anyone would actually enjoy it, since the quality that distinguishes exceptional cocksuckers from amateurs is exactly the absence of any scraping during the act. For true big-dicked deepthroat aficionados, a smooth, silky throat without any tooth scraping is what makes it a special, addictive treat :cool:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Chalk up another one for no teeth! Oh, and lemme add another one. If you're going to do the deep throat thing, well, kudos for you being able to do that... and please open up the damn throat before you try to get us in there. Not only do I have to contend with your molars, but you're trying to force a sausage through a straw, and vice grips don't feel good on a cock head!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew a guy who liked to have me chew on his dick like bubble gum... it was actually hard to do after the extensive training that I've put myself through to learn how to keep my teeth out of the mix.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Doing and getting light nibbling can be awesome, and I've had a couple guys who asked for more than light. If I'm sucking, I'm happy to do go with whatever level of teeth the guy likes. If I'm getting sucked, a little goes a long way.

L

lislndr

a little light nibbling could be hot... but i don't want marks on my cock lmao