Black and White in the Locker room

jjdov26: How many white guys feel uncomfortable in the locker room or at the urinal because the black penises in the room are a lot bigger than theirs?

How many black guys kinda get off being bigger than the white fellows?

Any black guys feel uncomfortable in the locker room because their pecker is smaller than the steriotype black penis?

Rich2003: Generally, in my limited experience of seeing guys dicks, black men and white men have similar ranges in size.

If I'm in the locker room I'm not worried if guys are black, white, yellow or green

Rich

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
From what I've read, men in tropical climates have larger flaccid penes. Erect penis length, OTOH, are determined solely by sexual selection and sperm competition. So it's a choice of whether the cultures of Europe (and thus legalized rape) or Africa (and thus FGM) would have greater degree of female choice. Looks like neither race would have much in the way of sexual selection.

And then you have the folks at Mankind Quarterly who believe penis size is inversely related to intelligence, among other crazy theories.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I'm in the lockeroom, it's not to show off my cock or to scope out others. How I might compare in light of some 'racial myth' doesn't even enter into my brain, and it sure as hell isn't going to prevent me from showering after a workout.

traysheeka: Basically, with the whole black and white thing in general is this, there is a higher percentage of black guys with above average penises than whites, thats all, thats not saying that black guys have bigger dicks than whites, just percentage wise!! I have seen many dicks in my life (yea, so what, i love lookin at them!! ;D ) and the black men's dicks are usually just a bit larger, but nothing to scream about or anything, just a bit, thats all!!! But, i must say that most flaccid white dicks are bigger than flaccid black dicks, and white guys have much bigger nuts (or balls) than black guys. This is nothing statistical, just based on my personal experiences!!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
NOTE: not all black guys are hung. I have come across a few who had 4" or less. I have seen alot who were no more than 7". That is just like saying all asians have small cocks. In high school, I was too shy to shower with the others, not because I was smaller. I was hung better soft that 3/4 of the guys in the locker room. I go to the gym or bathhouse now & I flaunt it. I could go on forever.... :mad: OH, I've had a number of black girlfriend(8+) and 1/2 said I was hung better than the black men they have dated.

14yo: i ve only seen one black penis ... the guy was maybe in his 20's and i was bigger than him

aznb: of course there is huge variation within each race. i do agree that the average number is higher for blacks. but so wat, i'd rather look at individuals. i am asian but doesn't mean i am small by default.

raj: As a black man, it can sometime be uncomfortable when I'm in a locker room, or out camping and in a hot tub with friends that all my white friends want to see "if it;s true". At 45 y.o. now, I'm done with all the stupid jokes about my dick. Yes, I'm proud of my manhood, but it does not govern my life, even though I have issues about size that most of my friends do not have to deal with (ie. how to pack it away so I don't injure myself). Those that feel that they need to comment out load always seem to pick the most inoportune time to bring up the "He' got a really big dick" issue. Then you become the topic of everyones jokes for the evening!

Turbo: Not seen a black dick before.

But I reckon it can't really be much different from any other colours unless it was blue , green or purple.

As for locker rooms, since I wear glasses and in locker rooms I take it out , I dont really see much details.

However if I got clothes on, am not intimidated at all, cos I can see them....they can't see me.

Turbo: Hapi, in the FINE city of Singapore,

oh and it is fine not as in beautiful but as in tickets ;D

H8Monga: Thanks Turbo... don't spray paint anything over there... unless you like spankings ::)

warmsunshine: Well I agree with you on the size MYTH. I'm a black guy that is just maybe a bit above average, but by no means do I have a monster swinging between my legs. I too wear glasses in the shower room, but have noticed black guys as well as white guys who were really big soft. Actually the biggest guy that I've ever been intimate with was latino. Yummy...

By the way, DMW, email me sometime. I sometimes visit your town...I'd love to know what gym you work out at so I can get some work out routine pointers...and maybe get to see ya in the shower? hehe.

ctgretzky99: totally false stereotype...ive been on many athletic teams, and not that i go out of my way looking at cocks, but hell i am a curious human (straight) male...i never saw a difference at all...thats like saying a woman of color's vag is larger or smaller than a caucasian's, asians or otherwise.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen my share in locker rooms and to say black or white as groups were bigger is crap. There are big, medium and small in both.
If any difference big blacks seem to appreciate their size and are more comfortable with it and maybe more obvious whereas whites seem to feel they need to hide it if they are big like they have done something wrong by being hung. Not scientific just an observation.