Black and White

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, at the risk of sounding like a bigot or something - which I REALLY don't mean to do at all - I have an incredible attraction to black guys. I love their bodies, their touch, their cocks - everything really. But what I have trouble with is actually going out with them. I mean, come over to my place or go to theirs but not out - like dating out. Please, someone tell me how to get over it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, at the risk of sounding like a bigot or something - which I REALLY don't mean to do at all - I have an incredible attraction to black guys. I love their bodies, their touch, their cocks - everything really. But what I have trouble with is actually going out with them. I mean, come over to my place or go to theirs but not out - like dating out. Please, someone tell me how to get over it.

You just have to find the right ones who are open minded and accepting enough to be able to go out with people who don't necessarily look and act exactly as themselves. They're out there. As a black man who has a major connection to the gay male caucasian persuasion, I can vouch for it. :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if this a good answer but just relax... I think you are making this more difficult for some reason. When you are attracted to someone you should not have to think about it. Invite someone out to dinner with no expectations other than getting to know them better and then maybe go dancing if you both feel like it; if the chemistry is there the rest will work itself out. If there is no mutual sexual energy quite possibly you may have a new friendship that could develop into more. The uncertainty of any date is fairly universal but it's not black and white unless you make it that way.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Someday you are going to meet a man who attracts you with his personality as well as his body so very much that you will not mind what he looks like to others. You just have not met that man yet. So for now, sexually attractive and socially attractive are different to you.

Perhaps your dream man has an advanced degree and huge bank account as well as a dark complexion. These men exist.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
This is an old thread and I'm surprised I haven't seen it before. Anyway, I'm like the OP, I have a very strong attraction to black guys. I usually don't post about this because there are so many people who seem to think there is something racial or bigoted fueling this attraction.

I say; You like What you Like! No further analysis is needed.

Now, I don't know how or when this attraction started and I'm attracted to white guys too, but it was probably a matter of curiosity plain and simple. I moved from an area with very few black people to an area with a large black population during high school. I met some black guys at a party one night that were neighbors of a friend of mine. Pretty much, everyone in the neighborhood is friends, didn't matter black, white or whatever. That's how we started hanging around together.

As time went on I met more and more black people through these friends. Now, most of my friends are black and I'm accepted as a family member in several black families.

As far as the curiosity thing, well, everyone's heard about black dick and I developed an urge to see some of my black friend's private parts. Of course if you spend a lot of time with your friends and become close eventually you'll see everything you might want to see.

That's my advice to the original poster or anyone else who's curious like that. MAKE some black friends, hang around with them. Take my word for it; they're more than happy to make white friends and will accept you as one of them very quickly. Spend the night at their house or have them sleep over at yours. Go on trips and stay at motels with them, get drunk and have a good time. Believe me they are loads of fun to be with too!

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's a matter of viewpoint. But as a black man I believe is I interpreted the original posters situation differently. It seemed to me that he had the problem dating a black man whereas he did not have the problem in seeing a black man privately for sexual reasons. Maybe I read him wrong. Possibly the original poster will see the use recent replies and comment further. An update might be in order as 6 months has gone by.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Ok Florida boy; since you're a black guy and see it from a different viewpoint, I have to respect that. I just want you to know, that although I'm gay and attracted to black guys, I DO NOT view them or think of them sexually without viewing them or considering them as friends or people first and foremost. If you understand what I'm trying to say.

I have many black friends, both male and female. I see them as friends and most of them are just good friends to me and nothing else. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that friendship. love and family are my FOREMOST considerations.....IF something sexual happens, well that's all good. My boy friend is black, but he was my best friend LONG before we ever got involved in that way. We have a mutual friend, and he's been our friend for years. He's straight; but we love each other to death. I'd never compromise his wonderful friendship to try to get involved with him sexually.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok Florida boy; since you're a black guy and see it from a different viewpoint, I have to respect that. I just want you to know, that although I'm gay and attracted to black guys, I DO NOT view them or think of them sexually without viewing them or considering them as friends or people first and foremost. If you understand what I'm trying to say.

I have many black friends, both male and female. I see them as friends and most of them are just good friends to me and nothing else. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that friendship. love and family are my FOREMOST considerations.....IF something sexual happens, well that's all good. My boy friend is black, but he was my best friend LONG before we ever got involved in that way. We have a mutual friend, and he's been our friend for years. He's straight; but we love each other to death. I'd never compromise his wonderful friendship to try to get involved with him sexually.

There's no need to be defensive. my reference point where the original poster. there is no need for him to be defensive either. He simply stated that he had problems going out with or dating black guys. He could have given more detail however we are left to base any response on what he said. He never indicated that he tried to date a black guy and was refused or could not for some other reason. It appeared he simply wanted thoughts on the issue. It would be interesting if he posted again on the subject.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is just my thought but maybe you are worried about what other's might think if they saw you walking hand and hand with a black man. Society still has it's hang up's on race.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the OP is finding it difficult to relate to them. Perhaps the guys he meets have different interests etc as him so he has trouble interacting on a social level. Just my uneducated theory and 2 cents.

@swede82 - thanks for the HOT pics!

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You simply need to get over it. No one and nothing can make that happen except you.

Thickjohnny Described himself as an . . . "American in Central Europe".

I think that is the source of his problems and concerns. Whether one wants to date a guy to whom one has just been intimate depends on a lot of things. A number of those things are located between the ears.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks Florida, glad you did not misunderstand my post. Anyway, I was a bit drunk when I wrote it (ha ha!).

Yes, I'm in line with most of the posters here. It seems the OP likes black guys but has no real means of 'satisfying' his curiosity. Maybe there are'nt a lot of black people in his part of the world. Here what I did, made lots of friends (which was easy to do at the time), and just took it from there.