Black British Girl

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 20 Year Old Black BBW Female in London looking to meet a man in London (England) Tonight/Sometime this week.

lol For the life of me i don't seem able to post in the encounter section under real time meets.

Attachments

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you look like you have a nice chest there misses id blow a load on them if i was closer:biggrin1:

zigakras

Just Browsing
Media
hello bbg,

i have to say you are realy beautiful.... im not from uk, but if you interesting for some c2c meetings let me know.

best regards,
Ziga

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 20 Year Old Black BBW Female in London looking to meet a man in London (England) Tonight/Sometime this week.

lol For the life of me i don't seem able to post in the encounter section under real time meets.

Welcome to the site blackbritishgirl, your absolutley gorgeous, sadly i cant help you with the encounter, but i was wondering what attracted you to this site?

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome to the site blackbritishgirl, your absolutley gorgeous, sadly i cant help you with the encounter, but i was wondering what attracted you to this site?

Hello Malcs and thank you.

What attracted me to this site? I have been actively seeking a man with a large penis for the last 4 months on adultfriendfinder and have wasted my time and my cunt. I Met a guy who stated he was 9 inches and in person the 9 inches didn't look anything like what I had imagined. I Wasted my vagina on something that was probably 7. something. Then on Sunday night I was watching T.V And saw a program called "The Worlds Biggest Penis" this site was mentioned so I HAD to join.

I have already found one potential guy here :wink:

Hello Malcs and thank you.

What attracted me to this site? I have been actively seeking a man with a large penis for the last 4 months on adultfriendfinder and have wasted my time and my cunt. I Met a guy who stated he was 9 inches and in person the 9 inches didn't look anything like what I had imagined. I Wasted my vagina on something that was probably 7. something. Then on Sunday night I was watching T.V And saw a program called "The Worlds Biggest Penis" this site was mentioned so I HAD to join.

I have already found one potential guy here :wink:

well if the encounter goes ahead you'll have to keep us updated on how it goes.If it doesnt and your willing to settle for a 7.5 x 6.75 so that your c*nt doesnt go 2 waste i'm your man.
Sadly I don't live in london, but you are sultry, voluptuous, and gorgeous so one would have to be a fool not to travel for such a beauty.