BLACK CELEBS-Ray J wanna be and dating Taye Diggs

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So there's an artist from BET's Brothers to Brutha who made a sex tape of himself its a solo and it "leaked" into the public. He's part of some R and B group--but guess sales ain't doing it and so look-ee here a dick tape and video and maybe a show on VH1? Here's the link guys: Son of Baldwin: [Adult] Giovanni's Room II

Now the more impressive news...TAYE DIGGS may not be the only actor from Will and Grace that will coming out of the closet. Taye Diggs seen around hollywood with JP aka the Loser --now this isn't calling him that. Just the blogs. Just bring ya'll the news

TAYE DIGGS:
Some More Proof On Forgy JP From West Hollywood

West Hollywood’s JP And Taye Diggs Are Still In Love

JP:
**Update** JP The Loser From Los Angeles

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the reading this guy gets folks high on drugs and get his way with them. I'll do some more research on this cat. He's hooked on the chocolate or should I say target the chocolate.

Nothing wrong with being hooked on the chocolate, but who the fuck is he that is making him so popular?
Love me some Taye Diggs tho. Hope his wife and kid are handling this ok.

dan2sing4u

1st Like
Media
IDK if I believe TD is gay. I need more proof than some pics of him hanging out with friends. What, he has to be "hood" and not have any gay friends in order to be straight? Contrary to what's portrayed in hip hop culture, there are many black men who are evolved and secure in their sexuality. I don't know TD and of course I could be wrong but I'm offended by the "proof" that's being offered on that site.