Black Cock Appreciation thread!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure I've seen a thread like this. We have all these appreciation threads for various people, but what about our Black Cocked fellows? I think its time we devoted a thread to this, seeing that this is something that a lot of people are into. I encourage all to post their encounters, stories, thoughts or fantasies of Black Cocks. Good or bad. Big or small. This is for appreciation, so I ask all haters or insecure dudes to stay away. This isn't a debate about whether black men are bigger or blah blah blah, just here to give some props to the black dick!

*The only encounters I can speak of are from the locker room in high school as my school was predominantly black, but nothing worthy of note. And my only other experience is that of Mandingo and Lex gettin busy! Even the idea of the myth is hot, true or not, who cares! I also dig the color contrast. I would love to see my shorty worship one in person that would be hot! I also encourage our fellow BBC's to post about their own experiences. This should be a hot thread.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well, what you lack stereotypically in skin color, you more than make up for in sterotypical cock size:tongue:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh thought this was an appreciation thread for me ::cries like a lil baby::

Well do continue on since the blackcock is pretty sexy. What I have to add to this is that it's hot when I'm with my man. Since he's white I think it's the hottest thing that my cock is a totally different color than his, and not only that but my cock is two colors........well that's what I had to say :cool:

Reactions: smallermale

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's not forget about Black ass...omg, so sweet, beautiful...or above the neck either! mmmmmmmmm! I hope folks won't be offended by this thread.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh man...for me:biggrin1: :biggrin1:
My pic has a red tint.... but I am indeed a black male...all my life:biggrin1:
What can I say Skull Mason....Thank you....thank you very much!:wink:
Who dare says LPSG don't show some love for the black brothas who's well hung!:biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the most part, the black partners I've had were above average. Of those, a couple were some of the best fucks in my life... A couple left me forgetting what my name was for a couple of hours. One of those liked to go over and over and over again, which is something I REALLY like. Another well-endowed black guy I know had the best cock I've ever sucked. He slowly rocked that thing in and out of my mouth and throat for over an hour. I usually think of one of these hot fuckers or the mouth-fucking guy when I masturbate. I don't want to get into racist slurs about rhythm and such, but I will say some of the hottest top men I've known also looked hot dancing. The rhythm seemed key to the fucking.

Reactions: smallermale

alteclan2307

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sniff* this is beautiful, since the black cock has been slandered on this site more times than i can count (people arguing if it's bigger than other races....etc) i'm glad to see someone like skull mason has enough huevos to acknowledge us......someone call NJQT and tell her about this thread....HAHAHAHAHA

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
*sniff* this is beautiful, since the black cock has been slandered on this site more times than i can count (people arguing if it's bigger than other races....etc) i'm glad to see someone like skull mason has enough huevos to acknowledge us......someone call NJQT and tell her about this thread....HAHAHAHAHA

on a real note..she's given me alot of props though..i can't hate on the lady..

nitrateguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a white guy and my lover of over 2 years is black. He is the first black man that I ever dated and his past lovers were most always latino. I am a year older than he and we are about the same height. He is on the thin side and I have about 20 pound more than he. I love to look and hold my man. He catches me looking at him and he asks "what?". I just tell him that he is the hottest thing around even with his bowed leggs LOL. Many, many people look at the two of us and several have tried to break us up, damned queens! Yes, he does have a much larger endowment than I, but I see him for what is on the inside as well as the hot exterior. Even our black friends seem to want to interfere with what we have going on. It almost seems that because I have my lover, who is a different color on the outside, that they also want to be with me. I love my man! I don't want to be with someone else! Jay is a great guy and his family has accepted me as part of the family, that is of course with the exception of his straight male family members. They don't see the attraction of what we have.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alteclan2307, I'm here and ready to sing my praises!

There are many hot, hung, Black men here; and many others in the entertainment and sports world I would do in a New York minute.

Tops on my list:
Bernie Mac - he is my chocolate dream man :smile:
Gary Dourdan
Tiki Barber
James LeSure

The first man to ever give me an orgasm was Black. I was almost 19 and thought I had died and gone to heaven. Not just a little climax either. I bucked, screamed, and moaned something about feeling like I was gonna explode. I almost married him; he was a truly sweet, kind, and generous soul.

njqt466

NOTE: Altecan2307, you like many misundersood some of my previous posts. I don't hate Black men, myself or my people. What I hate are the ridiculous stereotypes, that have plagued Black people for centuries.

Reactions: Mister2101