Black Cock Appreciation thread!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This kind of thing really gets at me. Guys dating black men because they're black.. usually just for the sexual experience, then leaving them. Not exactly accusing anyone of doing this but it is a real problem and one I'm very much afraid to run into.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This kind of thing really gets at me. Guys dating black men because they're black.. usually just for the sexual experience, then leaving them. Not exactly accusing anyone of doing this but it is a real problem and one I'm very much afraid to run into.

get over it and move on ...this is a part of life...worry about more important things in life..

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure I've seen a thread like this. We have all these appreciation threads for various people, but what about our Black Cocked fellows? I think its time we devoted a thread to this, seeing that this is something that a lot of people are into. I encourage all to post their encounters, stories, thoughts or fantasies of Black Cocks. Good or bad. Big or small. This is for appreciation, so I ask all haters or insecure dudes to stay away. This isn't a debate about whether black men are bigger or blah blah blah, just here to give some props to the black dick!

*The only encounters I can speak of are from the locker room in high school as my school was predominantly black, but nothing worthy of note. And my only other experience is that of Mandingo and Lex gettin busy! Even the idea of the myth is hot, true or not, who cares! I also dig the color contrast. I would love to see my shorty worship one in person that would be hot! I also encourage our fellow BBC's to post about their own experiences. This should be a hot thread.

well..Im a light skinned black man as well.....i think i'm black enough, too!!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all white city boys (i.e. me) leave their black boyfriends after having only a sexual experience with them. In my most notable case, it was my black boyfriend who still hadn't and couldn't commit to the relationship after we had been together for almost two years.

Reactions: alcor972

tonfa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's one thing to appreciate the aesthestic of a black penis. It's another thing to appreciate what it 'means' which is apparently good deep lovin'. That other thing is a type of predjuice, no? Like all Polish are cheap workers, all Chinese girls are really clever?

This talk of black taboo sounds like the UK in the 1970s, yes 30 years ago. Aren't you North Americans over that yet? Do black and white couples still get stared at over there, is black and white a taboo...in 2007?

Black and white couple still get stared at over here, I speak from experience!

Reactions: Indelicate

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
syd, as handsome as you are it is hard to imagine anyone wanting to let go once they got their hands on you.

But I think your comment gets back to the discussion about how guys brains are hard wired. For some, sex & love (or relationships) are easily if not almost always integrated. Others can separate sex and feelings very easily, and some have a hard time even identifying feelings, let alone putting them into words or actions.

All of those things involve different parts of the brain working together, and the linkages can be strong or weak. That will make behavior difficult or easy, even apart from the values & desires men may have.

Work and fun may rate high but love and heartbreak rate higher. Why accept such disgusting behavior? It's the cityboy's life and I'm no cityboy.

Reactions: alcor972

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grew up in a very small all white suburb. In 3rd grade, the city decided to integrate all the schools so that was really my first encounter with any black people at all. There was one very extraverted kid in my class that we all made friends with. Well one day at gym we were in the locker room and we all were talking about penises for some reason, and our black friend asked us if we had hair on our "privates". Well of course we thought it was a ridiculous question, but then he said he did! So immediately we were all like "bullshit"! and "your such a liar". Well next thing you know he whipps out this humungous slab of beef and starts whipping it like a lasso and running arround. I think every single jaw in that locker room hit the ground at the same time. Yeah this 3rd grader had pubic hair, and he had about a 5 or 6 inch flaccid cock to go along with it. Just to put that into perspective, we all had maybe 2.5-3 inches hard, and probably 1 inch or less while soft. We were only in the 3rd grade for crying out loud! Anyway that was my tribute to black cock appreciatiion.

Reactions: Indelicate

rsmooth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, that happened when I moved to Atlanta. It's like I suddenly had to deal with all of this random shit that didn't matter back home.
Beautiful sentiment but what most black people want is for you to see a color and it doesn't matter not that you are color blind we are world full of colors and ethnicities and religions we have to see them understand them and embrace them that's what make a society better

rsmooth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beautiful sentiment but what most black people want is for you to see a color and it doesn't matter not that you are color blind we are world full of colors and ethnicities and religions we have to see them understand them and embrace them that's what make a society better
funny how this post is about seeing black cock but you don't want to see that we are black people