Black Cock, White Cock, Asian Cock or Latino Cock?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cock stink is a function of improper soap and water usage. If any cock of any ethnic persuasion is not cleansed a few times a day it will probably stink.

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that's not BoysAreToys in the avatar.. ass kissing the racist won't get you in good with a hot blonde.

BoysAreToys.. you comment was racist.. and bold face ignorant... the temper tantrum you threw afterward was just plain childish. * i am an expert on childish and temper tantrum throwing*

welcome to LPSG. :smile:

Let me guess...you're asian. Sorry if I offended you because I'm not attracted to asian men...but it still wasn't racist.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had all four and I gotta say the color makes no differences. Have had some big ones in all four choices. Gotta say that I do like uncut though, something about foreskin that turns me on! One of the biggest that I've had was a shorter guy (5'7") about 145 pounds, he was white (Jewish if that matters) and was hanging about 8.5 inches and at least 6 inches thick! It almost looked like an extra leg on him, but it was good though!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let me guess...you're asian. Sorry if I offended you because I'm not attracted to asian men...but it still wasn't racist.

MickeyLee is 100% female. The rest of your racist rant isn't worth discussing.

On topic: I'm on record as favoring Latinos, but nobody's excluded from consideration.

Reactions: MickeyLee

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MickeyLee is 100% female. The rest of your racist rant isn't worth discussing.

On topic: I'm on record as favoring Latinos, but nobody's excluded from consideration.

Right, I'm the one with the racist ranting. I said I wasn't attracted to asian or latino men and got called racist. Of course I'm going to defend myself.

If I said I wasn't attracted to white guys would I be a racist. Prob not. But you can bet it would the white guys crying and the other asians and latins would be celebrating me.

If I said I wasn't attracted to men period, would I be sexist? If I don't want to have sex with old guys would that be age discrimination?

Get out with your assumptions and accusations. You don't know me.

I answered the question asked by the op. Is he racist for asking it?

That's right. And why don't you like black dick as much as latin? Oh, cuz you're racist!

Pussification of america I swear.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Instead of taking the bait, I'm putting you on ignore. There's nothing you could ever type that I'd find remotely interesting.

Enjoy oblivion!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right, I'm the one with the racist ranting. I said I wasn't attracted to asian or latino men and got called racist. Of course I'm going to defend myself.
you said asian and latino penis looks like they would be stinky. not being attracted to them wouldn't have been racist, not attractive is personal preference. a negative assumption based on ethnicity is racist.

you are racist because.... your first thought was that only an asian male would be offended by your statement.. what, i should be angry that the
gaijin floosy wouldn't suck my stinky celestial dick??? and why didn't you think i might be a latino? oh.. wait.. the ninja pirate avatar means i must be asian :rolleyes:

If I said I wasn't attracted to white guys would I be a racist. Prob not. But you can bet it would the white guys crying and the other asians and latins would be celebrating me.
don't attempt some lame ass reverse racism shit on this thread. saying you don't like stinky white boy cock would still be offensive. and racist.

If I said I wasn't attracted to men period, would I be sexist? If I don't want to have sex with old guys would that be age discrimination?
nope. not sexist. a lesbian. and maybe on the wrong board. :confused:

Get out with your assumptions and accusations. You don't know me.
nope. don't know you. don't want to know you.

I answered the question asked by the op. Is he racist for asking it?
you answered the OP's honest question with a racist answer. i don't see why your poor upbringing should reflect badly on the OP.

That's right. And why don't you like black dick as much as latin? Oh, cuz you're racist!
Pussification of america I swear.
bottle, kettle.. black power :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Couldn't give two hoots about the colour. It just has to be attached to a nice, intelligent, honest and caring man.

Even the size is not as important as his character.

Do love the contrast between my pale white skin and black skin though, find it very erotic.

Very well said! I agree!

I also think dark skin against light skin looks very sexy.

This may not be totally relevant, but I've had coworkers of many ethnicities, i.e. from Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, black, white, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. So far as I can see, in the ways that really matter, we're all pretty much alike. Character is more important than physical attributes.

Again, I agree!

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you said asian and latino penis looks like they would be stinky. not being attracted to them wouldn't have been racist, not attractive is personal preference. a negative assumption based on ethnicity is racist.

you are racist because.... your first thought was that only an asian male would be offended by your statement.. what, i should be angry that the
gaijin floosy wouldn't suck my stinky celestial dick??? and why didn't you think i might be a latino? oh.. wait.. the ninja pirate avatar means i must be asian :rolleyes:

don't attempt some lame ass reverse racism shit on this thread. saying you don't like stinky white boy cock would still be offensive. and racist.

nope. not sexist. a lesbian. and maybe on the wrong board. :confused:

nope. don't know you. don't want to know you.

you answered the OP's honest question with a racist answer. i don't see why your poor upbringing should reflect badly on the OP.

bottle, kettle.. black power :biggrin1:

Hahaha omg whatever. But to set it straight, it was the name and avatar combo. I don't know any latinos named Lee that would have a ninja avatar. I guess I'm racist because of that. Again, whatever.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*giggles down to my combat boots* i am so glad you're back and kicking around the LPSG, Mr. Bucko.
:kiss:

Last edited:

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Barf.

You two go enjoy your holier than thou-edness together and talk about why it's ok to have brown pride and azn pride but white pride is somehow bad.

I am proud of who I am and so should you, but I'll be damned if I apologize for who I am attracted to.

Bye. Sorry OP for answering your question and somehow taking your thread over.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
GOD the idea that who someone is or isn't attracted to makes them a racist is SO fucking TIRED.

You wouldn't have said shit if I said the exact opposite. Don't bother responding because it is too predictable and I have already heard it in my head.

i never said that you were racist because you arnt attracted to asian or hispanic people. what i did say is that you are a FUCKIN RACIST because you think that hispanic and asian people are STINKY. all i want is everyone to just be OPEN MINDED! OKIDOKI???

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Klan Barbie had a soundbite moment :smile:

nothing wrong with putting the train wreck back on the rails. you could get it going with an on-topic comment.

to OP - no clue. haven't really thought about it. have seen the nekkid menskin in all combos of ethnicity.... eye easy ain't married to any one skin tone. and i can't say i ever found a man attractive based on his penis and nothing cept his penis.

i am partial to the boy's penis. he's a white boy.

Last edited:

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know any latinos named Lee that would have a ninja avatar. I guess I'm racist because of that.
No, you're racist because you assumed that there aren't any Latinas named Lee that would have a ninja avatar...and that asian and Latino cock is probably stinky...and that anyone who is upset at your preferences must have been at the short end of them.

For the record, I'm also not attracted to asian or Latino men

or for that matter to black or white men, or men of any other race

then again I am a heterosexual man