Black cock

Lorablack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn,t anyone here besides me and hus that love BBC. The black penis causes way more pleasure than any white penis!!

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the guy! I have been rocked by black cock... but I could also show you an asian cock that would rock your world..... EVERYTHING is out there. GRAB IT!

Why are there so many threads out there to promote one kind of cock?

If you've been moved by black cock, GO FOR IT! I have been moved by every kind of cock known to mankind, and many have "grabbed me".

But, belive in your cock, baby! and you wil be right! Because there is a cock out there for ALL OF US!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Doesn,t anyone here besides me and hus that love BBC. The black penis causes way more pleasure than any white penis!!

I wasn't aware that color made a difference :confused:

Maybe you just haven't experienced the right white one :wink:

One thing I do envy black guys for is their tan skin, however. It makes your penis 'look' a heck of a lot bigger than it is and your muscle definition is way more noticeable.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well some guys no matter the race could make look up and said whaw the stars are black... lol and the moon is green>?

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats because he is white, he knows what it takes to make me really happy 10+ black cock!

That's pretty intresting how you replied to a question directed at someone else.

Did you forget which account you were logged in under? :tongue:

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love big black cock too. But I also like big white, asian, latino and any other race you can think of.
I was actually surprised you would write something so...blatantly ignorant.
Sorry your white husband/lover doesn't do it for you.
It's all about the guy actually attached to the cock.

slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

That's really funny because I'm the same with cars. I love black cars, they're much faster than any other colour, they last longer between fuel stops. And bigger, yes bigger! My black Audi A4 is much bigger than my red Nissan Micra. yes I love black cars...:rolleyes::wink:

(Oh and the BBC is great esp. Dr Who and Eastenders, ITV's shit!):biggrin1:

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This has to be a troll... or I am missing the bit where skin pigmentation counts ... I'd get why size, shape, cut, semen flavour etc, anything that is physically manifest, could alter your experience but colour....

So my question is : does a black cock do it for you if the light is off?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This has to be a troll... or I am missing the bit where skin pigmentation counts ... I'd get why size, shape, cut, semen flavour etc, anything that is physically manifest, could alter your experience but colour....

I dunno - colour can make things look different. An ex of mine used often wax lyrical about the one black girl he'd been with - that her pussy had looked so pink and beautiful and vital! I guess it could make a difference, to some people. I dunno - I'm not into sexual / racial steriotyping - it's like someone else here said - it's the guy the cock is attached to that's the turn on / off. Girls or guys, it's the whole package that turns me on... colour doesn't come into that.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Why is she a troll for simply stating a preference?

Lighten up, at least she's only stating an opinion and not trying to start another, "black cocks are the biggest and that's a fact" thread.

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've just experienced one blackcock he was good sized an he knew how to use it ...but what i'll never forget was is furry ebony ass... an that clean pink hole.....I can see it know.....ah sorry gotta go now:)