• I'm standing in line at Kohls typing on my blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who's venturing out into the maddness today?

Thanksigivng Day, at 6AM I wandered up to Meijers (Grocer super store) and it was absolutely INSANE.

The parking lot was maxed out. I parked in the semi trailer parking lot behind and walked around.
People were swarming electronics and snatching up 32" TV's for high $200's.

What's your plan?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw the Ads is last Sundays paper and was disappointed. I have a feeling there will be many good bargains in early January.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not sure. DJG has to work. I was originally planning on drive home today, but then I figured traffic would be horrible all day today. Maybe we'll brave some of the crowds, but we're certainly not doing any doorbuster sales.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't pay me to get out in that mess, plus I'm broke.:frown1:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black friday's every friday for me too. I'm surprised I don't get a constant discount, tho.

In all seriousness, I have to work since I'm in retail so to speak. However, I had entertained the thought of getting up at three to go queue up in front of my favorite store to get in on their 50% off sale that started at 5a this morning.

Then I woke up at 6a and figured I missed out.

D

deleted3782

I went out and bought a venti Pike's Place coffee at Starbucks at 8:30am. Does that count for anything?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
didn't buy a damn thing!

woke up late, went to the gym, worked out (ogled the hot guys)

went to my mom's for breakfast and lunch, took a nap

sat down at my desk

and here I sit

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw the Ads is last Sundays paper and was disappointed. I have a feeling there will be many good bargains in early January.

Wow! I’m the first yes vote? I wouldn’t miss the fun for anything. We always have a great time and I’m looking forward to next year already!

Regarding the sale ads = you missed the real ones. The sale ads with all of the door buster sales come in the Wednesday before Thanksgiving paper.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Regarding the sale ads = you missed the real ones. The sale ads with all of the door buster sales come in the Wednesday before Thanksgiving paper.

Not here in MI anyway...

I watched the online spotter pages such as blackfriday.org, got the sunday before paper, wednesday paper, and emails, and then the thanksgiving paper...and I didnt see what the hoopla was about.

Home Depos "SUper sales" were regular prices when compared against their website.

Walmart had some good deals, but nothing I couldnt already get online for the same price.
Ace hardware had some good deals, as did tractor supply...but that was about it.

I was hoping for bigger sales, or larger percentages off to stimulate the economy...but it didnt happen here. People still bought though.
Which totally baffled my mind.