Black girl in Phoenix wanting white 10 inch cock

xxxarizona

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm looking for a white guy anywhere in the world to fly to Phoenix and fuck me. My husband is a white cuckold that will film it. Your face doesn't need to be in the video. We are a really nice couple and will be together forever, so this is just for fun. I am very real and I love fucking huge dicks. The biggest I've had so far is 9 1/2 inches that I measured on top with a ruler, and I loved every inch of him. You can see him in my pics. I truly prefer white guys and I'm not trying to offend other races...it is just my preference. We'll both pick you up at the airport and you can spend the night at our really nice house. Age doesn't matter to me, so if you are 18 that is great and if you are 50 that is great. I'm real, my pictures are real, and I'm ready. I'm an educated and really sweet female, and my pics fully show what I look like. When hung men show up they are surprised and say I look even better. I'm really shy, so I admit that I need a few beers in me before I meet you. LOL.

I'm only looking for people with 9-12 inches as measured on top with a ruler to email me with pictures that back up their statements. I'm not interested in email from men without 9 inches that wish they had it. This is the real thing. I will consider men with an honest 8 inches if they are really thick, though.

--Coco

xxxarizona

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My God. You have the cock I'm looking for, Quercusone. I just told my husband you can do me anytime. Tell your gf that you have an out-of-town business trip. LOL.

DHJ09, I don't care about the cut or uncut thing

xxxarizona

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hungandlovingit, I can't tell the size of your cock from your photos. When a guy doesn't show the whole thing I'm conservative and assume he doesn't have more to show. Also, if you put a piece of paper showing "LPSG" and your profile name in writing to a full pic of your erect cock then you get complete credibility with us women on this site. There are many fakes here and I won't get fooled. LOL.

Media
Hungandlovingit, I can't tell the size of your cock from your photos. When a guy doesn't show the whole thing I'm conservative and assume he doesn't have more to show. Also, if you put a piece of paper showing "LPSG" and your profile name in writing to a full pic of your erect cock then you get complete credibility with us women on this site. There are many fakes here and I won't get fooled. LOL.

Fair enough. I'll take these steps if only to make myself more authentic. I, too, have been fooled by fakes.

obscurity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi xxxarizona....very hott pics. I'm about 8.5 inches x 7.5 inches. I have pics in my gallery. What do you think?

Ahhh!! I love these ads!! Wish I saw more of them!! Although I am just under your 9-13" range, I am curious to see the pics once you do find him! 10" is tough to find, your best bet is to talk quercusone into cheating! haha!

ps. Arizona is a beautiful state, I was born there.