Black girls answer me

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever been gangbang by more then 3 white guys or any other race besides black whats your most wildest experince

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah - good luck getting answers from that polite and eruditely worded question.

:rolleyes:
I'm sorry i dont mean to be rude but i was just looking around and reading about people wild experince to be honest it turn me on reading them i dont mean no disrespect if i seen like i did i apologise

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of dumb ass question is that to ask any girl regardless of what color or race she was ????? ! If that is the best you can do in the way of trying to develope a line of conversation with other women that is pathetic !!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
yea thats the idea but they can inclued black guys dont matter to me...........Where do you start with correcting this sentence? Talk about a gang bang.

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of dumb ass question is that to ask any girl regardless of what color or race she was ????? ! If that is the best you can do in the way of trying to develope a line of conversation with other women that is pathetic !!

I'm not even trying start a conversation nobody has to answer i saw a thread asking everybody whats the sluttyest experince you saw or had so i figure if this kind of topics they allow i figure i woukld try something similier i sorry for being a oh so bother to everybody

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

why
it's a site dedicated to sex

love2suckcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow.
No, I have never had a gangbang.
I think the majority of the female population outside of the adult industry has never had a gangbang. I think you'd have better luck with an answer of yes and stories to go with, would be on a swinger site.

The closest I have come to that would be two different guys on the same day.
My wildest would prbably be the times I have had sex in public.

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.
No, I have never had a gangbang.
I think the majority of the female population outside of the adult industry has never had a gangbang. I think you'd have better luck with an answer of yes and stories to go with, would be on a swinger site.

The closest I have come to that would be two different guys on the same day.
My wildest would prbably be the times I have had sex in public.
hmm interesting