Black guy at gym

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_uyUYfuyf, Jul 17, 2011.

1. D_uyUYfuyf

D_uyUYfuyf New Member

I was at the gym a couple of days ago and while I was doing some weights, i noticed a black guy standing above me (not directly above my face but to the side). I could see an obvious semi erection through his shorts. It was HUGE!! He was talking to someone else so I carried on doing my weights. After 5 minutes he walked off. I got up and finished my work out and headed towards the showers. I looked around the gym for him but couldn't see him. I went to my bench where my clothes were and stripped off. My cock was flaccid and my balls were hanging quite low because of the heat. I walked towards the showers, my cock and balls swinging between my thighs. I relise this must have attracted some attention - not purposely. I found a vaccant stall and left the curtain open as I normally do. After 10 or so mintues, guess who walks into the stall opposite? It's mr big bulge. His cock was down to almost his knees!!! He lathered up and began rubbing his groin area. I continued to shower and then left.

Anyone else had an experience like this??

Can anyone find a picture that matches shower moment I described?

2. sumbodii

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. D_uyUYfuyf

D_uyUYfuyf New Member

It wasn't down to his knees but no very far off!!

Draft saved Draft deleted