black guy curious

reego

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies. Did you ever hook-up with what you thought would be the stereotypical well-endowed black guy only to find him ordinary at best. Let's hear the story and what made you think it was automatic hungness. That myth has to trouble modest black guys.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've not yet experienced sex with a black guy - would like to as I'm quite certain I'd find the visual contrast between my own ivory skin and his black skin stimulating (I know I do with the latino/olive skinned guys I've had)

But - just as I don't expect a white guy to be hung, I'd also not expect a black guy to be hung. Every race comes in every imaginable size configuration - from the tiniest to the most well endowed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am acquainted with a gay Black male who is actually below average in the penis department. He tends to have quite a chip on his shoulder and is very self conscious about it. His well hung Italian lover makes it worse by suggesting he go for enlargement surgery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, I love to have sex with those half-man, half-monkey giant appendages. Nothing gets me off more than when that well-endowed but inferior-brained colored boy says, "yes massa, yes massa" when he cums and then sings negro spirituals to me while we cuddle under the stars in the corn crib. Of course I always use protection so I don't have his high yella baby, because I don't want to dilute the Godly purity of the white race. Or give birth to a child destined to be a drug dealer or a gang member. Sometimes I put watermelons and fried chicken in the back of my truck to lure them.

Are we really having this conversation again?

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a child, I remember my mother saying to me, "Once you go black, you never go back," as if it were a piece of ancient, irrefutable wisdom. :rolleyes:

The one time I got naked with a black guy, I really didn't have any expectations at all. I just really, really liked the guy. And I wouldn't say his endowment was any more than average. However, his enthusiasm was huge. :wink:

Despite my terrible reputation, he asked me to go the prom.

I was not raised to be prejudiced. But would you believe my parents forbade me to go with him? I remember my stepmom saying something about how difficult it is in the world for half-breed children. :eek:

What a crock! I just wanted to go to the prom with the guy. I really liked him. And yes, I'd fooled around with him. But I was a hell of a long way from bearing his children! And even if I had, so fucking what?!

In a time when most guys just wanted to take me for a ride, he took me seriously. Turning down his invitation was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. :frown1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies. Did you ever hook-up with what you thought would be the stereotypical well-endowed black guy only to find him ordinary at best. Let's hear the story and what made you think it was automatic hungness. That myth has to trouble modest black guys.

Good topic. I say that because avg. black guys have it rough, with all that expectation. That said, I've only been with 1 black guy, within the last couple months, and it was actually the opposite of the situation you describe. I was aware of the stereotype and I really didn't have any expectations about his size. Then it turns out he's quite large :biggrin1: . He's a pro athlete and he also happens to have the kind of body that exists mostly in comic books :tongue: . Stunning. So my lone experience was quite stereotypical (musclebound, hung, etc.), all of which I am quite pleased about :biggrin1: . But I'm aware from women who have been with multiple black guys, that in fact the myth of them mostly being hung is just that, a myth.