Black guys don't have larger dicks than white guys!!!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ohh I forgot to mention the reason for blk guys hanging bigger when soft is believed to be due to the fact their bloodline is indigenous to a much warmer climate than us waspies originally from Europe !

HORSE

yarak

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What ever with rationalizing the evolution of those that migrated north. Fact is, as the study of DNA has proven... We are all "Out of Africa".

Peace, Onan
wasn't that a film, onan..hehe! Anyway mine is 8.5in by 6.5in. I'm half Indian. My cock is black, but i'm not. very odd, but it's mine & i love it! Here where i live, cocks are stubby/short... Sort of 'club cocks'!! So maybe it's a racial trait with exceptions.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
First of all I haven't read any of this thread, I'm not arguing one side or the other. Especially since I don't have any experience with Black cocks.

But there is some history that would maybe explain large cocks, if it is true. And I'm sorry if someone has already posted this, but as I said I didn't ready all 13 pages.

Back when the asshole Europeans used black people as slaves on their ships. They would breed the strongest females with the strongest males. Trying to create the strongest hardest working offspring for better slaves. There are lots of studies who believe this is the reason why so many blacks are great athletes. Not just athletes but per capita black people are naturally more muscular and fit than the average white person. On the other end of the scale there is a large amount of heavier black people. Nowadays of course there is even more heavy white people, but the difference inlays in the fact that the heavy white people are generally (not always) that way do to poor eating/exercise habits and are therefore in much worse condition, health wise, than a black person of comparable size.

Anyways, all I was going to say is maybe that has something to do with it?

I hope nobody takes any offence to that, its just some information I came across a few times in the past that I thought was interesting.

Media
Well I'm bout 9 I have a white friend who's same as me from what his gf says and one of my black friends is like 4 so lol. From what I've seen dick size has to do more with weight more than race, height, and whatever else people come up with. A lotta skinny dudes pack heat :D

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wasn't that a film, onan..hehe! Anyway mine is 8.5in by 6.5in. I'm half Indian. My cock is black, but i'm not. very odd, but it's mine & i love it! Here where i live, cocks are stubby/short... Sort of 'club cocks'!! So maybe it's a racial trait with exceptions.

Hay, that's kind of like having a 2 for one :biggrin1:

WOOOFF!! :wink:

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all I haven't read any of this thread, I'm not arguing one side or the other. Especially since I don't have any experience with Black cocks.

But there is some history that would maybe explain large cocks, if it is true. And I'm sorry if someone has already posted this, but as I said I didn't ready all 13 pages.

Back when the asshole Europeans used black people as slaves on their ships. They would breed the strongest females with the strongest males. Trying to create the strongest hardest working offspring for better slaves. There are lots of studies who believe this is the reason why so many blacks are great athletes. Not just athletes but per capita black people are naturally more muscular and fit than the average white person. On the other end of the scale there is a large amount of heavier black people. Nowadays of course there is even more heavy white people, but the difference inlays in the fact that the heavy white people are generally (not always) that way do to poor eating/exercise habits and are therefore in much worse condition, health wise, than a black person of comparable size.

Anyways, all I was going to say is maybe that has something to do with it?

I hope nobody takes any offence to that, its just some information I came across a few times in the past that I thought was interesting.

lol ANY relation to the topic???
asshole Europeans yay... who had the most slaves, guess ;)

its bullshit about race and size, every science has proved race of no importance on ANY manners - the difference is made by the environment, eating habits, "EXCERCISING" habits (right in Africa, yeah, dude, youre awesome....)
90 % of this topic is based "positive racism", 10 % on personal experience

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a BIG dick is GOOD find, but a HARD dick is better find!

so everyone no matter what race you are, the grab the dick next to yours and give me good hand shake! :wink:

lol ANY relation to the topic???
asshole Europeans yay... who had the most slaves, guess ;)

its bullshit about race and size, every science has proved race of no importance on ANY manners - the difference is made by the environment, eating habits, "EXCERCISING" habits (right in Africa, yeah, dude, youre awesome....)
90 % of this topic is based "positive racism", 10 % on personal experience