Black guys that think thier big . . .

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know many black men who claim to be big and aren't. But I'm not asking either.

Others consider me to be big but I don't (well, not entirely). I understand that my cock is larger than average but that's it. I, like Mr Gonzo probably only helped perpetuate the myth further by showing my cock to white women and men who had no prior experience with black men. So if THEY heard all black men are bigger and see someone who really IS big, then that solidifies their belief that it must be true. But we all know it isn't.

Truth be told, there are white (and black) men on this site who I envy because of their obscenely large cock size. I could only wish my cock was that big.

why would you want an obcenely large cock? you'll have a hard time getting a girl they're you a size queen, (not much to build a relationship with). as you get older you'll find it impossible to keep or get hard. basicly you'll have a huge unit but can't enjoy it. what fun is that? Too much of a good thing is not a good thing.

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, I'm black. Now that we got that out of the way..

I've only been with one girl who had slept with both black and white guys. She'd been with quite a few and said that before me the biggest guy she'd seen was white. And while he was the biggest, he still wasn't exceptional. I was, by far, the biggest she'd even been with. Being big just seems to be random, not race-based.

BTW- I don't want to sound like I'm stroking my ego. She was much more experienced than I was, so she taught me a lot and talked very openly about sex. I was her biggest, but not her best. The best was an Italian guy who was great at foreplay and was actually somewhat small.

D_Sawyer Wiener

Account Disabled
Media
First off, I'm black. Now that we got that out of the way..

I've only been with one girl who had slept with both black and white guys. She'd been with quite a few and said that before me the biggest guy she'd seen was white. And while he was the biggest, he still wasn't exceptional. I was, by far, the biggest she'd even been with. Being big just seems to be random, not race-based.

BTW- I don't want to sound like I'm stroking my ego. She was much more experienced than I was, so she taught me a lot and talked very openly about sex. I was her biggest, but not her best. The best was an Italian guy who was great at foreplay and was actually somewhat small.

Well people usually say "It's not the size of the tool, it's how you use it" and I believe that one myself ;)

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this girl ... who is obsessed with black football players ... she did around 10 foot ball players ... we in a group talking about her experiance and she said most of the football players were small and she said she did not know what to do about it they were really small ..... she also said some number like out of 9 or 10 this many(dont remember how many) were small and she said actualy only one of them were large ....

hahaha... i guess all stereotypes are true ... blacks are huge ... asians are small and whites are average .... ehh ??:tongue:

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I honestly think the idea/myth came from a few factors. One idea was previously discussed about the slave trade. The other I think comes from comparrisons during a flacid state. I am an African-American male who is maybe just a bit above average measuring 8 by 5.5. I noticed that many white guys that I grew up with had rather small cocks when they were not aroused. As I grew older and realized that I was interested in guys, I was so amazed and how big some of these guys would grow--I mean it was like magic to me. How could this guy with a small 2 inch dick get excited and end up with a 8 inches. I guess its a case of Growers vs. Showers.
I believe on average, more men of color are showers. Just my 2 cents.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What an inane thread. How about 'Has anyone known anyone that thought they were smart but weren't?' Or 'Has anyone known anyone that was fat and thought they were thin?' What is the point? :confused:

Hey Sargon20, It's simply a Thread. This thread is more about people that make conclusions through "hear say".

It could be about the person that thinks thier smart, but don't know the answer to a riddle every child knows. A person that thinks they can beat up anyone but has never been in a real fight. A person that think's there strong but aren't. Thirstygirl is right this site is about DICK.

As far as this thread being Inane, you should start a meaningful, thought provoking topic. That everyone will flock too. That everyone will have profound thought about. That we be continued to be talked about for ages to come ! ! ! Just remember this is a site about dick.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went grocery shopping with my black room mate that I had in College, and the young female cashier actually ask him how big his cock were. I was young and niave back then, and I ask him why did she ask out of the blue about his cock, after we left the store.

Anyone have any idea how that myth get started? That's what I want to know!

I agree how the hell did this myth and or stereotype get started. Yes I can sorta see the slave trade thing being a factor.

D

deleted15807

Hey Sargon20, It's simply a Thread. This thread is more about people that make conclusions through "hear say".

You are 27 and you now are wondering about what someone said in Middle school? :baby: Which was what about 10 years ago? It's been on your mind for 10 years now?

thread is more about people that make conclusions through "hear say".

But that's not what you said: 'So my question. Did anyone know any Blacks, that Automatically thought they would have the biggest cock around, simply because they were black?'

So you are searching for people who knew black people who thought they had the biggest cock simply because they were black. Is that not what you said?

Huge4wife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We invited a black man over for a MFM for my wife, said he was thick and 10 inches, now I know why he wouldnt send a confirmation pic. He actually thought he was 10 inches when actuality he was smaller then me and I'm 7. We sent him home with no pussy because he lied. My wife has been with several hung black guys, but there have been with a few that werent.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The proof of the pudding is in the eating and I've had several black cocks in my life (rfj I assume you've personnaly have sucked many black cock in your life to make such a pompous statement) .

No, but I had a couple of black guys sucking my dick because they wanted to try a white Mandingo :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why would you want an obcenely large cock? you'll have a hard time getting a girl they're you a size queen, (not much to build a relationship with). as you get older you'll find it impossible to keep or get hard. basicly you'll have a huge unit but can't enjoy it. what fun is that? Too much of a good thing is not a good thing.

You have a point there sir. But I just can't help it. I DO want a larger cock. End of story.

Simba

dirtyblacksummer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I had a couple of black guys sucking my dick because they wanted to try a white Mandingo :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Look at RFJ claiming to be a white Mandingo again:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:CUTE :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex ran off with a black man about a year ago and when some of our common friends found out, they thought they knew why. Ha ha. Funny thing is she told me that she was happy with his smaller dick... how fucking ironic is that...

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long will this myth be perpetuated. Anyone who lives in the real world knows the score. Some ethnic groups in Africa do have generally larger penises than some other tribal peoples, but in places like Nigeria, Kenya etc. they are smaller than the universal norm. And these guys who boast that their gfs told all her gfs what a big tallywacker he had, is that believable. I have no objection to macho posturing but remember, guys we all BS. So keep the dialgue real in lpsg forums anyway.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what, sistahs told me that majority of very off the hook beautiful black men they have dated didn't have much dick , but it was the ugly ones, hard to look bruthaz, like Jay Z, that were packing the most dick.

The guy who was scared to show off his dick though its sad that he doesn't measure up, but yeah alot of us black guys who grew up with whites did flesh our dicks more than we'd like to admit it when folks were asking.

I remember this one brutha in college who built like a truck, tall, hairy, but didn't have dick (hard it was like 4 to 5 inches), but he just wanted around like he was the shit (yes NUDE)and everyone just called him stud and everyone wanted him. And he had the most lay out of everyone in college.

So maybe it's not the dick that's big...it could be the ego (oh shit now I just understood Beyonce's song!)

Unless a man -- of any race -- lives in total seclusion it's rather hard to beleive he would not have pretty accurate knowledge of the relative size of his cock. Not only do you get a good idea just by going through school, in gym class and team sports, but nowadays, of course, there is all the information and photographs on the internet. These days, I think there is so awareness in mainline culture of the concept of "the well hung man" that men who are in the ballpark of the average 6" feel small when, statistically, they are not.

Actually, this thread reminds me an opposite experince. A while back ago, I went to a small pool party. Everyone was white, except for 1 black guy. He was a good looking guy with a good physique. He stood out not only because of his good looks and race, but also because of the baggy swim trunks he wore in a sea of men in speedos or other tight suits.
Later, when everyone took off their suits, he was the last one to do so, and he kept himself planted firmly against the side of the pool so no one could see the front of his body. As it turned out, he had an average sized cock. After a few drinks, he confided in me -- and I don't know why me, in particular -- that he felt people (particularly white guys) expected him to have a big cock just because he was black and he always felt ashamed. This is not a healthy self-image, and I felt rather sorry for him.

I have seen many, many, many penises over the years, belonging to men of all races and ethnic bacgrounds. Whereas, most studies will say, on average, black men have slightly larger dicks than white men (of European descent), as a group, based on my own experince, the difference between black men and white men is not so great that one easily observes it in the course of everyday life. It is a matter of the individual. I suspect there are a great number of black men out here who feel bad about their avearge sized cocks because they don't live up to an image.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah that brutha never been exposed to a circle jerk. That would've some time for you to have MonM time with him and show the other side of life.

We invited a black man over for a MFM for my wife, said he was thick and 10 inches, now I know why he wouldnt send a confirmation pic. He actually thought he was 10 inches when actuality he was smaller then me and I'm 7. We sent him home with no pussy because he lied. My wife has been with several hung black guys, but there have been with a few that werent.