Black guys that think thier big . . .

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've dated 2 black guys. And in my, therefore, vast experience I would say the myth is 50% true. The funny thing is though, that the guy who SERIOUSLY conformed to the stereotype was very unassuming about his marvelous manhood, while the guy who was about average was very full on about his "big black dick".

I don't know if he believed what he said, or just hoped that I would.

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah About all of them that I work with. Are there? I dont know. But about once every week I have to hear how they sport the "Gold Wrapper" Aka Magnums.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not a black guy thing, that's an ALL GUYS talk smack to get azz!:biggrin1:

A friend of mine has a theory that many black guys talk much smack about their endowment to lure curious potential sexual partners. They have a fifty/ fifty chance that whether there is truth in advertising that the person will go through with the encounter anyway...:rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BLKKENDICK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dint think that every blk guy think the have the biggest dick cuz i have a cuzin who will let u know in a minute the his penis is small he will be like im bout 2 go home and fuck my girl with this 4 incher soo idk.

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dated a few black guys in HS and college and for the most part they were larger than average. There were 2 exceptions, each was about 5 inches. Very disappointing cause they had great bodies and were very hot otherwise.

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I under stand the OP's post, but who cares? Every one is different. That 12 year old is not the spokesperson for blacks. Mandingo isn't either. Everyone is themselves, thats it. If the 12 year old was white, you would either be intimidated by his confidence, or empowered because of skin color. The fact that he's black gives you a opportunity to....I will stop the rant here. Why the fuck does skin color still matter though? I will end on a good note. I love my white and Hispanic friends (no offense to any other race).

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i under stand the op's post, but who cares? Every one is different. That 12 year old is not the spokesperson for blacks. Mandingo isn't either. Everyone is themselves, thats it. If the 12 year old was white, you would either be intimidated by his confidence, or empowered because of skin color. The fact that he's black gives you a opportunity to....i will stop the rant here. Why the fuck does skin color still matter though? I will end on a good note. I love my white and hispanic friends (no offense to any other race).

well said ! ! !