Black guys with small dicks

N

nyguy1

I know there are a lot of threads on the myth about black men. Any small black guys here wanna share their experience or stories? I personally like them/think they’re hot, but I can imagine that having a little one as a black man is even more complicated because of expectations and comparisons.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in the service all the black guys had big cocks except one. This guy was short, not athletic and had a very small cock. He went against all the stereotypes of black guys. I felt bad for him but I don't know if he cared about being against stereotype or not.

Reactions: Das_Boot

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
had a nice encounter at the beach recently. while every black man around was really really huge, this guy was simply normal. and he was after me and wanted me to get into his car hehe... we had some nice horny chat and eventually compared dicks. i told him that finally i find a black guy with a "normal sized dick" - and he smiled happily...
[photo="large"]1326112[/photo] [photo="large"]1326601[/photo]

N

nyguy1

had a nice encounter at the beach recently. while every black man around was really really huge, this guy was simply normal. and he was after me and wanted me to get into his car hehe... we had some nice horny chat and eventually compared dicks. i told him that finally i find a black guy with a "normal sized dick" - and he smiled happily...
Really great! SO hot! Thanks for posting.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

did you two rim each other?

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
When I was in the service all the black guys had big cocks except one. This guy was short, not athletic and had a very small cock. He went against all the stereotypes of black guys. I felt bad for him but I don't know if he cared about being against stereotype or not.
How was he treated socially?

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
He was quiet and kind of a loner. But that just might have been his personality.[/QUOTE
Yeah it could have been his personality but I bet it wasn't. In locker room type situations I am always as quiet as i can be to not draw even more attention to myself

Cm4hjl

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"I know there are a lot of threads on the myth about black men"

.....also a lot of threads on facts and statistics. It seems that the more the myth is repeated and perpetuated, to more it appears to be fact.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
He was quiet and kind of a loner. But that just might have been his personality.
I doubt it. I'm outgoing and whatnot, but in situations where I'm naked among other men, I get very quiet and withdrawn as to not draw EVEN MORE attention to myself. any time I've ever seen another small dick black man in a locker room, it has been the same.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
"I know there are a lot of threads on the myth about black men"

.....also a lot of threads on facts and statistics. It seems that the more the myth is repeated and perpetuated, to more it appears to be fact.
"facts" and "statistics" can be skewed to another person's POV. Kinda like when they say so many black kids come from single mother homes, yet when I look around in my friends and family and work place, sooooo many of these "single parent" kids have a mother and father who live together and have for YEARs, but are not married. So, ON PAPER, it would appear one way...but when you go knock on their door, both parents are there.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have chatted with a black guy on another site. The site has nothing to do with cocks or cock size but at one point he vented to me about how his small cock has been a source of frustration all his life.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
I have chatted with a black guy on another site. The site has nothing to do with cocks or cock size but at one point he vented to me about how his small cock has been a source of frustration all his life.
this is so true. the same goes for me. it is very frustrating

Reactions: simbablk