black HORSECOCK!!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow baby You have promoted a whole revolution here jejeje... I knew you by monstercockland, i'm a big fan of you and i'd like to know how do you do and what stuff do you use... I want to start pumping my cock but i don't know about starting out... Thanx!! A big hug from Valencia Spain at the MEditerranean COast!!

Well It's nice to see my fans recognize me where ever I am! Thanks for being a fan first off and I am doing quite well sir. As far as pumping is concerned to start you would need time, patience, and will. Those components will surely help in your quest for size if that's really what you want. Pumping is like working out and requires a routine that needs to be performed consistently. Like weight loss programs, if you don't stick to It, you don't lose the weight.

The materials I suggest are a tube 2" longer than your biggest moment and .25-.5" wider than your cock. Also a pump handle with a gauge is important so You can monitor pressure and consistency of your seal. Once you've rallied up those behaviors and are ready with the materials as well we can get into routines! Eager to help.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been a big fan of your huge dick for years, stud, great to see you on here. And I agree about the "volume" comment. So few guys combine length and girth, it's exciting to see a true huge slab of meat like yours.

Another true fan and fellow saint Louisan, if I can say that lol. When I started calculating volume it showed me real size improvements instead of just focusing on length and girth and has made my enlargement process more recordable than noticeable. Now that I've been doing it for so long its becoming noticeable and I thank you for giving such kind words man!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must extend a special thank you To all that have posted kind words in this thread and Those that have posted not so kind. Your opinions are valued and accepted. To Those that are fans of mine from other sites thanks for your loyalty. To the curious about enlargement I'm here to assist. And To Those that just appreciate size I'll keep posting!

I have not gotten a positive response to My pumped pics in a different thread and that may change the types of pics I post. That was my real reason for posting them in the first place. Instead I've gotten comments that attack my "mental" condition. I was just looking for opinions on the pics, And To Those that gave their opinions thanks! I know what is looked for in pics now and certain ranges of "size" that are acceptable. So thanks, thanks, thanks to all!

B_jahose2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn man you must be proud...I got a quater pound of itlain sausage and looks like u got a half pound of dark meat
Together we could feed the hungry

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Krusader and cockaddictedboy thanks for peeping my pics and your kind words. I been working over 10 years on this "heat" and soon its gonna be burning out of control! I'm just gonna keep getting BIGGER!! By mid next year I plan on getting a consistent 10.5x8.2! Making new years resolutions already lol!

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a gift sir and I've never gotten good head before. My wonder is what you could do to a 10x10 or thicker??? :rolleyes:

Thank you! Don't get the chance to work on huge meat like that very often but i think we'll have to find out!
Thick ones are what turns me on the most
Planning a trip out your way in 2011, so let's work something out!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you! Don't get the chance to work on huge meat like that very often but i think we'll have to find out!
Thick ones are what turns me on the most
Planning a trip out your way in 2011, so let's work something out!

Most definitely! I'm around here and xtube all the time as well as yim. Keep in contact, never been "handled" before at my insane thickness levels so this could be good for both of us!