FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most definitely! I'm around here and xtube all the time as well as yim. Keep in contact, never been "handled" before at my insane thickness levels so this could be good for both of us!

Very cool! We'll keep in touch :cool:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nice cock would love some nice measured pics. if you got the cojones to prove yourself =)

Lol, when I get I decent measuring tool! My ruler broke and is shorter than a standard ruler so I don't want to post using that and have to deal with people sayin I'm cheating lol. In the mean time I use comparisons to items we are familiar with. Sorry for not having one readily available.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol, when I get I decent measuring tool! My ruler broke and is shorter than a standard ruler so I don't want to post using that and have to deal with people sayin I'm cheating lol. In the mean time I use comparisons to items we are familiar with. Sorry for not having one readily available.

No need to fiddle with that ruler, you've provided plenty of proof already! :cool:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most definitely! I'm around here and xtube all the time as well as yim. Keep in contact, never been "handled" before at my insane thickness levels so this could be good for both of us!

This would be good for all of FleshlightMouth's adoring fans! We'd love to see him tackle your insanely thick piece of black meat. Please guys, do it for us, lol. :biggrin1:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This would be good for all of FleshlightMouth's adoring fans! We'd love to see him tackle your insanely thick piece of black meat. Please guys, do it for us, lol. :biggrin1:

It looks like this will end up being a strong reality, so we WILL keep you posted! :biggrin1:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to wish everyone a pleasant new year and may all that have set goals achieve those goals this year! I'd like to extend a personal thank you to the fans of my work and all of your support!

See if I can't tack on another inch this year and another half inch in girth!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Xtube requires submitting a credit card number for age verification. I see that as dangerous; there is a risk of ID theft. So, I guess I won't be able to see you on Xtube.

I would have to agree with you there but I've never seen them ask for that unless you are buying something. If you set up an account there you can view everything. They are free to set up. Further more I've never had to put my credit card info on xtube at all!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would have to agree with you there but I've never seen them ask for that unless you are buying something. If you set up an account there you can view everything. They are free to set up. Further more I've never had to put my credit card info on xtube at all!

I'll try again and see if I can open an account without a CR card number.