black HORSECOCK!!

agentblack

Experimental Member
Media
Hi insintex,
Have admired your vids and pics for ages. I follow you on xtube, nuart,and now here. I have to say when reading your posts you seem like a sound guy you always polite and seem to really appreciate others comments. It would be easy for you to be rude and arragant having such an impressive tool. But you seem quite humble about it. Keep up the good work!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting you say that because I've noticed the lack of volume here in that most of the people that get the most attention are the long skinny ones because they "look" big. Or the wide ones that are thin and not completely round. The genuine long and thick ones aren't that thick. The 7" girth barrier is rare and the 8" is even more so. Volumetrically averaging out my cocks displacement puts me at 51.77ci. In accordance to a chart on another thread here that puts me off his scale. When I am pumped the volume is outrageous but not a permanent size so I will not claim it.

Thanks for noticing the volume tho and not just length or width!
Hear hear to all of that!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi insintex,
Have admired your vids and pics for ages. I follow you on xtube, nuart,and now here. I have to say when reading your posts you seem like a sound guy you always polite and seem to really appreciate others comments. It would be easy for you to be rude and arragant having such an impressive tool. But you seem quite humble about it. Keep up the good work!

A genuine fan! Now that's where its at! I've encountered my fair share of lames and self righteous people and I'm a firm believer in The golden rule. I enjoy being talked to like a person, I enjoy getting praise for doing good or being awesome, and ultimately I enjoy being treated nice. Therefore, those that interact with me will receive respect if given, support if supportive and also treated very nice!

I truly appreciate the comments because if someone took the time to comment me they deserve to be responded to! Who knows maybe even friend-able lol. Bottom line, fair, humble, easy going and friendlm guy here! Love to laugh and hate drama But love swinging a HUGE DICK ha ha ha!

Thanks agentblack for being one of the rare good guys.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol! It could handle a third hand maybe? Volunteers (put your hand down FRE) LOL! Just playing I appreciate all your comments and your quick responses! Shows enthusiasm!

I'd be more than happy to provide the third hand!!

Perhaps I'll take my next motorcycle trip through Iowa and have the opportunity.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd be more than happy to provide the third hand!!

Perhaps I'll take my next motorcycle trip through Iowa and have the opportunity.

Ha ha ha! I knew you were waiting to respond to That one first. Let me know when you could be motoring through town, we could arrange something.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The length is obvious from the video since the groove is about even with the navel when the penis is against the body.

I'm glad you used reference to determine length! I do that with just about everyone here to get the Right idea of size and not just benefit of the angle.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad you used reference to determine length! I do that with just about everyone here to get the Right idea of size and not just benefit of the angle.

Right.

I am reminded of an experience I had when I was 12 years old. For my birthday present, my mother took me to visit New York City. In a building in Radio City, there was a room that was 50 feet high. The tourist guide asked everyone to guess how high it was. Guesses were generally greater than 200 feet because an optical illusion created by the architecture, tall draperies, and chandeliers made it look much higher than it was. I looked at the stairs from one balcony to the next, the people on the several balconies, etc,. and guessed 60 feet. Everyone though that I was a dumb kid, but I was the only one who had a reasonably accurate guess.

So, when guessing sizes, there are various things to be considered. It is necessary to consider angles, size relative to the estimated sizes of known objects, shadows, etc. It's not rocket science; it's simply a matter of careful observation and disciplined thinking.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right.

I am reminded of an experience I had when I was 12 years old. For my birthday present, my mother took me to visit New York City. In a building in Radio City, there was a room that was 50 feet high. The tourist guide asked everyone to guess how high it was. Guesses were generally greater than 200 feet because an optical illusion created by the architecture, tall draperies, and chandeliers made it look much higher than it was. I looked at the stairs from one balcony to the next, the people on the several balconies, etc,. and guessed 60 feet. Everyone though that I was a dumb kid, but I was the only one who had a reasonably accurate guess.

So, when guessing sizes, there are various things to be considered. It is necessary to consider angles, size relative to the estimated sizes of known objects, shadows, etc. It's not rocket science; it's simply a matter of careful observation and disciplined thinking.

Couldn't have been stated more eloquently. The way people react to some pics here shows me that the type of eye and judgement needed to rightfully gauge someone's size is rocket science! They see an 8x5 and It looks really long because its slim. Then you see a 9x8 and It looks shorter because it is so thick. But if you did relative object comparisons you will see immense gap in size between the 2.

THe term big or bigger than is misleading too! Most people only equate it to length. But to say something is bigger means overall!

I could rant for days! In short I appreciate your type of mind. Logical.