Photo Black is beautiful

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
The forum is 'straight pics and vids'...what you cant be straight and like a trans?..I dont get what this moron is saying and if it was a problem the mods wouldve done something about it a long time ago...so you dont like shemales??..then keep to yourself.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That may be so, but the mods ruled some time ago, that since shemales/transgenders are neither male nor female that content such as this belongs in EVERYTHING ELSE.
Hi Chuck. Not trying to make trouble or offend anyone. Have no idea what the moderators may have said or done in the past. If the mods tell me to stop, then I will. Do you find the pictures offensive? I mean many of these women are straight-up gorgeous...........

As I said before, trans women consider themselves women. Most trans women feel that the men that they date and have relationships with are straight, heterosexual men. Many straight men (or Str8t??) find trans women attractive. I also enjoy exposing men to something new, different and exciting. There may be some men out there who have never seen a trans woman......

Reactions: Sharperr

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They present themselves as a female...so thats how they are 'supposed' to be perceived in society...
But biologically, they are still male with visible and obvious genitalia, and besides, dear fellow, the the everything else section is where pics of this nature are supposed to be. Further, Mister2101, You already have pictures there of the exact nature here. So therefore, the presentation of wholly female cannot be supported with the appearance of a penis and testicles in plain sight no more no less.

Reactions: Crimsonlurker