Black lives matter : in their own words(really)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Contrary to BULLSHIT, this story clearly exemplifies the double standard applied to those of P R I V I L E G E, Man who plowed car into BLM protest gets a free pass -- but not the protesters - Raw Story

in which Michael Ray Stepanek who plowed his car through a crowd of protestors because he says, they needed "an attitude adjustment," had his $1,025 civil fine suspended along with the prospect of expungement of his record.

Meanwhile, the people he ran over are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law:

In one of the larger understatements in recent history, Time reported, The Johnson County Attorney's Office, which agreed to Stepanek's plea deal, could face accusations of double standards as it continues to pursue charges against some Black Lives Matter protesters involved in the demonstrations last summer.

And others TOO have made note of the double standards applied to those of P R I V I L E G E: Martin Luther King III on the Capitol insurrection: It's 'white privilege on steroids'

And news commentator Joy Reid pretty much hit the nail on the head in this segment at the close of her show The ReidOut, last Friday:

View attachment TheReidOut 1821 segment 3.mp4

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No surprise at all. It's the cruelty that matters.

Trump supporters reenact George Floyd’s death at D.C. church

Plus side being they can no longer cloak what REALLY fuels their fury behind dog-whistle bullshit. Fully out of the closet, they are. Though I just can't help thinking about those Black conservatives and Clarence THOMases who STILL support that s--------.

Newsflash, buds. Many of Trump's supporters hate you TOO, despite your allegiances:

Black Congressmen Who Objected To Certification Of Electoral Votes Sit Among Group Of Republicans Facing Calls To Resign - Blavity News

Trump-loving GOP lawmaker lashes out at the NAACP: Focus on ‘the colored community’ - Raw Story

Racist slurs interrupt funeral for Phoenix civil rights icon

Reactions: ActionBuddy

bramguy60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Contrary to BULLSHIT, this story clearly exemplifies the double standard applied to those of P R I V I L E G E, Man who plowed car into BLM protest gets a free pass -- but not the protesters - Raw Story

in which Michael Ray Stepanek who plowed his car through a crowd of protestors because he says, they needed "an attitude adjustment," had his $1,025 civil fine suspended along with the prospect of expungement of his record.

Meanwhile, the people he ran over are being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law:

In one of the larger understatements in recent history, Time reported, The Johnson County Attorney's Office, which agreed to Stepanek's plea deal, could face accusations of double standards as it continues to pursue charges against some Black Lives Matter protesters involved in the demonstrations last summer.

And others TOO have made note of the double standards applied to those of P R I V I L E G E: Martin Luther King III on the Capitol insurrection: It's 'white privilege on steroids'

And news commentator Joy Reid pretty much hit the nail on the head in this segment at the close of her show The ReidOut, last Friday:
its called stay off the road-you dont own it- you get what you deserve on the road-thats why there are sidewalks

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, you are someone who dishes it out and can’t take it. You start whining as soon as someone calls you out. People like you are a major part of the problem and it is disgusting

Hey, I haven't a clue what he's going on about or even WHY he's trying to respond to me. Imo, it's just trolling. ignore.... NWOR.

Moving right along:

New York State Attorney General Letitia James Sues NYPD For Abusive Tactics Used During George Floyd Protests - Blavity News

City Of Dallas To Name Street After Botham Jean, Man Shot To Death By Police Officer In His Home - Blavity News

Reactions: dreamer20

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Young black lives die here every week. Stolen vehicles, joy rides, which in the past 6 months have killed 30 or more young indigenous children ages 10, 13, 15............

Yet we have indigenous police in these areas who liaise with elders and government. What can any society do when parents of any race are not willing to accept responsibility for their children and where they are at 3 am in the morning?

White, black purple or pink. It seems it's all someone elses fault when shit happens and not of those who give birth to their children.

Police were not in pursuit, then they are held responsible because they don't stop the car, then if they let it go...............Yet...they have to attend the scene of carnage and death to pick up body parts and inform the parents what their 13 year old was doing in a stolen car at 3 am in the morning..

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We can be HEROES, just for one day.

A bipartisan resolution proposes awarding the Congressional Gold Medal, one of the highest awards a civilian can receive in the United States. to Capital Police Officer Eugene Goodman.

Kirk Burkhalter, a former NYPD detective, examined the confrontation between Capitol Police officer Eugene Goodman and rioters at the U.S. Capitol. He said Goodman appears in the video to be doing three tactical things simultaneously: leading rioters away from the Senate chambers, coordinating for backup on the second-floor landing, and exercising extreme restraint to prevent injury or loss of life.

Goodman, 40, is a Native of DC. A vet who served in the Army from 2002 to 2006, deploying with the 101st Airborne Division to Iraq for a year. His awards include a combat infantryman badge, indicating he was in ground combat.