Black lives matter : in their own words(really)

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not everyone who lives in the United States is privileged. I am special. You are a negative person. You have the mentality that if you never experienced it, then it does not exist.

I cannot waste my energy with you anymore because quite frankly, you are toxic and a rotten person. I try to explain what I have experienced, you call it making excuses, whining. You are problematic and an ignorant person.

You have a computer, phone, roof over your head, food on your table, and live in a country where doctors have to do everything they can to save your life if you are dying. Thats more special than 99% of people in the history of the world

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What does Kyle Rittenhouse have to do with it? He was protecting himself and turned himself into police.

quit making it about race.
Kyle was a killer. His actions resulted in unnecessary deaths, his mother who drove him there to kill peole is culpable as well.

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kyle was a killer. His actions resulted in unnecessary deaths, his mother who drove him there to kill peole is culpable as well.

Kyle was there to defend businesses from a bunch of animals. He then proceeded to defend himself when one of those animals tried to kill him with a skateboard. People are dead because they attacked him. If they hadn't attacked him, they'd still be alive :)

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kyle was there to defend businesses from a bunch of animals. He then proceeded to defend himself when one of those animals tried to kill him with a skateboard. People are dead because they attacked him. If they hadn't attacked him, they'd still be alive :)
Why do you hate black and brown people?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Meanwhile, another fantastic compilation of Trevor Noah's insightful and funny takes on life in the racist U.S.A.:

43 minutes of truth, reality and hope, with a sense of humor? Worth, every minute of it!

A/B

INDEED, A.B.

And when it came to Black farmers and People of Color, their story in AMERICA was and IS similar, in systemic racism and rank DISPARITY:

This Land Is Not Your Land – Mother Jones

463_landtimeline_2000_title.jpg

A brief history of the US government appropriating farmland from people of color.
After a Century of Dispossession, Black Farmers Are Fighting to Get Back to the Land – Mother Jones

The “Machine That Eats Up Black Farmland” – Mother Jones

White Farmers Got 97 Percent of Last Year’s Ag Bailout. Now Some Are Mad Black Farmers Are Getting Debt Relief. – Mother Jones

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy stabbed an officer and didn’t get shot. Amazing how that happened.

If that asshole had been a Black man, he would have been shot dead within 30 seconds of the start of this video.

Period.

g_diesel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hardy-har-har... I'm sure that racists think this dumb, whitecop is really funny, That's a new LOW, for you, @g_diesel.

A/B
Yes, it’s very funny, even ridiculous now. Everything is racist to you, probably even you are racist to yourself. Goebbels style propaganda got so deep that you see racism everywhere but not where is actually is. Media does its job very well.