Black Male Celeb You've Seen Naked In Person

D

deleted4977451

I am just curious to know if there is any black male celebrity you have seen naked in person. Either at a urinal peeing, gym showers/changing etc.

Schnart

Expert Member
Media
I saw Anthony Mackey multiple times he lives by my job. I know he’s not an a lister, but it’s all I got. He is kind of an asshole, he brings his kids and we have to pretty much babysit them while he is there, plus we can’t sit tables around him, but he does have a really big dick. I actually wasn’t even looking because he is such a dick but I couldn’t help but see it every time it definitely steals focus. He is also an erect and cocky pisser ( he was hard every time and stood far away from the urinal like he was proud) which is a bonus

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Anthony Mackey multiple times he lives by my job. I know he’s not an a lister, but it’s all I got. He is kind of an asshole, he brings his kids and we have to pretty much babysit them while he is there, plus we can’t sit tables around him, but he does have a really big dick. I actually wasn’t even looking because he is such a dick but I couldn’t help but see it every time it definitely steals focus. He is also an erect and cocky pisser ( he was hard every time and stood far away from the urinal like he was proud) which is a bonus
The guy from the Marvel movies??? He’s a pretty big deal ha

trey65

Mythical Member
Media
Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
Sexuality
Unsure
He`s actually one of my fav actors I always assumed he had a big dick was he cut or uncut? was his dick pretty? how big do you think his dick was?

Schnart

Expert Member
Media
He`s actually one of my fav actors I always assumed he had a big dick was he cut or uncut? was his dick pretty? how big do you think his dick was?
I’d say 8.5-9 for sure I actually couldn’t tell if he was circumcised because it was erect every time. If he is uncircumcised he doesn’t have much skin. Sorry it’s not an answer, but I’m not going to lie

Reactions: trey65

trey65

Mythical Member
Media
Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
Sexuality
Unsure
I’d say 8.5-9 for sure I actually couldn’t tell if he was circumcised because it was erect every time. If he is uncircumcised he doesn’t have much skin. Sorry it’s not an answer, but I’m not going to lie
I got another quick question was his Dick thick or average in girth?