Black Male Celebs

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the amount of time i spent as a 13 yr old looking at that james brown playgirl spread, jeez, I would sneak it out of my parents room, take it to the bathroom, (on door with a lock) and just looooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk and lust after that man.
I thought that was the biggest thing I had ever seen, but, he was just gorgeous!

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the amount of time i spent as a 13 yr old looking at that james brown playgirl spread, jeez, I would sneak it out of my parents room, take it to the bathroom, (on door with a lock) and just looooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk and lust after that man.
I thought that was the biggest thing I had ever seen, but, he was just gorgeous!
You and me both! How lucky are you? I had to sneek my peeks at the drug store while Mom was getting my grandma's prescriptions. :biggrin1:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to see bulges or nudes of Mekhi Phifer, Dulé Hill, or even Will Smith. There is a brief bulge shot of Will in Independence Day - when he and Jeff Goldblum are going to the spaceship - that I've never been able to find a screen cap of. Could just be a fold in the fabric, but it's huge.

Reactions: Sechs