Black male strippers

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finding a hard body big dick Black Man is a good thing.

But the on real I'm glad you guys really enjoy this thread.

I just wanted to expose you guys to something that you other wise didn't know what was going on in YOUR OWN back yard.

YES there's a big difference from BLACK EXOTIC DANCERS and male exotic dancers and the bruthaz from the hood are not shy at all to take it all off!

Black male strippers are so hot

Reactions: Sakurai2124

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is an incident of a black man's having public sex with a white woman; it was really hot and others might be interested.

It happened at a nude beach in San Diego, about 1990. It was late in the afternoon, and most of the people had left. This tall nude black guy, who looked very athletic (he may have been a university basket ball player) sat beside a nude white woman and began talking to her. Soon he got an erection (a really large one too!) and they began cuddling. His big erect penis was about the color of charcoal. Not long after that, he had one of his hands between her legs. Then, she lay on her back and he got on top of her, very slowly inserting his penis into her. There were several people watching them, including someone with a hang glider who kept circling over them, shouting remarks; I think they enjoyed having an audience. He began working his penis in and out very slowly while she clung to him with their lips together. I wasn't quite close enough to tell when they had an orgasm, but after some time (he obviously was making it last), the motion stopped and he stayed on top of her for a while, with his penis still in her. When he finally pulled his penis out of her, it was soft. They both went into the ocean for a moment to wash off, then they hugged briefly after which he went one way and she went the other way. From the looks of it, he probably gave her a really good time; he obviously knew exactly what he was doing and seemed to be an expert at sex.