Black male strippers

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude trust me that I know there are women and couples out there with him fucking chicks (and getting his dick sucked by the husbands/boyfriends) out there but he ain't going to give it to anyone....

Now if he decides to make someone really upset...There's a chance that he will be out there soon enough!

got any vids of flava flava in action? hopefully fuckin sum chicks?

migrod777

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well Dude you did it again....I popped one off to cayanne first the shower scene made me hot then the fucking was off the hook...even with the bad lighting I was able to imagine me being there....thanks...I can't keep up with you....lol....now I am like frefed a hot vid of flava now you know I got the hot's for that hunk....just like flash brown...anything on him beside the pics?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad you guys like the strippers. More to come today.hee hee hee hee hee.

As for Flava I do beleive there was a stripper dvd out that I put on there for you guys to download. Did you guys like it?

Well Dude you did it again....I popped one off to cayanne first the shower scene made me hot then the fucking was off the hook...even with the bad lighting I was able to imagine me being there....thanks...I can't keep up with you....lol....now I am like frefed a hot vid of flava now you know I got the hot's for that hunk....just like flash brown...anything on him beside the pics?

D_JacqueMeeHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would be hot to see a couple at these strip shows and the dancer slaps the husband in the face with his big cock and the wife encourages him to taste it ;)

Great posts

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That first video, of the guys in Arizona, was really something. I was impressed when they pulled their dicks out. You don't expect guys with that kind of musculature to have big dicks; usually, guys who are built like that have dicks that look puny in relation to their bodies. These guys, or at least one of them, had really thick, heavy pieces of meat. I was in a way surprised and in a way not surprised when some of the women sucked them -- especially that amazingly trim and shapely babe with no top on around 9:00 and following. Nice find, Blkbro.

Reactions: Reggie4 and jobud

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Calboner! I will be posting some more...if you guys want me to

That first video, of the guys in Arizona, was really something. I was impressed when they pulled their dicks out. You don't expect guys with that kind of musculature to have big dicks; usually, guys who are built like that have dicks that look puny in relation to their bodies. These guys, or at least one of them, had really thick, heavy pieces of meat. I was in a way surprised and in a way not surprised when some of the women sucked them -- especially that amazingly trim and shapely babe with no top on around 9:00 and following. Nice find, Blkbro.