Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
D

deleted3962121

OMFG thank you @qpullins - @Caliblk22 was right - that nigga is stay scamming !!!!!!! - is there a way to report his OF? That’s probably why him and Jeremale are on their second OF because they got reported on their first ones. I really wish there was something that could be done to stop scammers. Anyway here’s a Wavy Marr nude that was posted on another thread on here - I’m sorry I really can’t stand these niggas — if anyone got nudes for Jeremale scamming ass, share them so we won’t get subscribe and get scammed.

Attachments

D

deleted3962121

OMFG thank you @qpullins - @Caliblk22 was right - that nigga is stay scamming !!!!!!! - is there a way to report his OF? That’s probably why him and Jeremale are on their second OF because they got reported on their first ones. I really wish there was something that could be done to stop scammers. Anyway here’s a Wavy Marr nude that was posted on another thread on here - I’m sorry I really can’t stand these niggas — if anyone got nudes for Jeremale scamming ass, share them so we won’t get subscribe and get scammed.
Also here’s a video of Wavy Marr that was posted in another thread - https://twitter.com/filla_23/status/1334832123300237313?s=21

Caliblk22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

wow this is old shit from his first one. him and jeremale/will are going out so sad.
as for the OF. just tell your back it fraud you will get your money back

Reactions: deleted3962121
D

deleted3962121

wow this is old shit from his first one. him and jeremale/will are going out so sad.
as for the OF. just tell your back it fraud you will get your money back
Yup your bank will help you get your money back