Black Men and body hair

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I would really like to see pictures of Black men that have hairy chests and bodies, i can't say that i have not lived but have yet to see a black guy who is hairy, i am not talking about asian men but black men, someone once said that black guys are not hairy body wise, however; i would like to see.

Are black guys hairy?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've ever met any very hairy black guys, and often the hair grows in small bobbles rather than covering the body the way it does with white guys. Which is because afro hair follicles are oval rather than round which causes the strands to curl the way it does.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once dated a black guy in his late 20s whose back was covered in long, straight hair, like my chest hair, but then his chest and stomach was covered with short, kinky hair, like other hairy black men. (The photo is not him, of course, but something I found for you on the Net.)

Attachments

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I once dated a black guy in his late 20s whose back was covered in long, straight hair, like my chest hair, but then his chest and stomach was covered with short, kinky hair, like other hairy black men. (The photo is not him, of course, but something I found for you on the Net.)

Thanks swede, thats the sort of pic i am talking about, can we stand him up? lol, thanks Pal.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I've slept with several black men with hairy bodies just like that. It's really not that unusual at all.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think black men and their hair is as diverse as their individual ethnic and genetic makeups. Some have little hair (such as Lex) others have very curly hair (some refer to it as "beads") as you see in the picture, some have moderately curly hair and others have straight hair. My brother has straight hair on his back, chest, underarms and all over his arms and legs.