Black Men Are '18%' bigger than 'White' Men?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend said this tonight. I said WTF...I'm bigger than most black men! He said he read this in a newspaper (Daily Mail or Daily Mirror) so it MUST be true.

I wouldn't mind but he was like..."oh, just accept it..." blah blah blah. WTF. I said if they are bigger, its a fraction, but I doubt it.

I think most males are generally the same size on average and race has nothing to do with it. I'd love to see the article though if anyone can find it.

What do you think?

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well as a black guy I would like to say this was true but I got no fucking idea! I suspect most of it is myth or stereotype or the mandingo fantasy thing

But hey if it works in my favour I would be stupid not to agree!!!

Peace and Love

Del

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've seen at this site......that is not true.

Can't go by race, height, hands, feet or nose to know what size a man is.

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are tons of studies and shit out there and i guess nobody know with any certainty what exact differences there are between races, if there are any significant ones at all. BUT, from all the stuff i've seen and heard, blacks probably have slightly larger dicks on average. and i suspect (this is just my theory) that black penises have a higher liklihood of being ridiculously big. like, the average black dick is probably a tad bigger than most white dicks, but if anyone has a giant fucking rod, a black guy is the more likely one to possess it.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's bullshit.

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH FRESH
RASPBERRY SAUCE

2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar
4 eggs, separated
8 oz. white chocolate, melted

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside. To softened cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly, until all sugar is incorporated. Add melted white chocolate and combine.

Gently fold in beaten egg whites, until blended.Pour into a greased springform pan. Bake at 250 degrees using a water bath (set cheesecake into a larger pan, pour hot water half way up the side of cheesecake).

Bake 1 hour. Test with toothpick, if it comes out clean, take it out, center may still move. Cool completely and refrigerate.

RASPBERRY SAUCE:
1 c. sugar
1 pt. fresh raspberries, strained of seeds

Mix together and let sugar dissolve thoroughly.To Serve: Place cheesecake on a pretty plate, ladle sauce around cheesecake.
This is a marvelous, rich dessert that everyone raves about.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ive been with a few black guys, and only one of them was larger than me.. the others thougth i was huge and im only a bit above average.. Dont get me wrong. Id lik it to be true,, Black men HOT

And I've seen quite a few white guys with hardons, and none of them were larger than me on a poor day... which doesn't prove squat one way or another.

But I always get a kick out of threads like these anyway because 1) they always generate a frenzy, and 2) a whole lotta people seem to lose sleep over whether black guys are packin more... which perhaps speaks moreso of other "issues" besides the size of a brotha's dick.

Amusing stuff, yes, but frankly I couldn't give a flying... :cool:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is TRUE but only in soft size. Black guys tend to be 1-2" bigger than white guys when soft but there is very little difference when hard. This was well known during the days of slavery and was the reason for the myth about size. Slaveowners would see these guys naked hanging bigger soft and think they must be much bigger than them when hard.

:banana:
HORSE

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's SO politically un-PC, but I'm sure that men of African ethnic origin are hung larger than European Caucasian men in general...so what? If you're Black, not all of us E.C,'s dehumanize you and think of you as some kind of THING. Personally, I'll throw even more into that un-PC fire by saying that I think Black men have the most beautiful asses....so what? When it cums to dick and ass, I luv 'em all no matter what the ethnic background.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My experience as a sex therapist leads me to concur with HungHuge. I think black men are more likely to be show-ers. I can easily believe that flaccid lengths may differ by up to 18%.

Gay men have longer erections that straight men on average but individual differences between any two men swamp this statistical generalisation.

We are also talking generally about "black" men and "white" men as if they were heterogeneous groups. Are we talking about African-Americans, Bantu, Masai, Zulu, Papua New Guineans, Australian aborigines?

It's like people saying that Asians have a smaller phallus on average. Asia is a huge continent with many nations, a wide range of heights, wide range in the quality of diet and probably differing size of erections..

Only people who constantly carry a tape measure really care about such generalised differences.

Reactions: med111

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine who is very bright, well educated, and has high credibility with me told me that he had seen a study that the mean average black cock hard is only slightly larger than the mean average white cock hard, but that black men's cocks have larger standard deviations from the mean average. Z(Incidentally, this would be consistent with my experience sleeping with a lot of black men, and also is consistent with what Giantsfrey wrote before me on this thread, although he didn't put it in statistical terms.)

Reactions: med111

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It's bullshit.

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH FRESH
RASPBERRY SAUCE

2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar
4 eggs, separated
8 oz. white chocolate, melted

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside. To softened cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly, until all sugar is incorporated. Add melted white chocolate and combine.

Gently fold in beaten egg whites, until blended.Pour into a greased springform pan. Bake at 250 degrees using a water bath (set cheesecake into a larger pan, pour hot water half way up the side of cheesecake).

Bake 1 hour. Test with toothpick, if it comes out clean, take it out, center may still move. Cool completely and refrigerate.

RASPBERRY SAUCE:
1 c. sugar
1 pt. fresh raspberries, strained of seeds

Mix together and let sugar dissolve thoroughly.To Serve: Place cheesecake on a pretty plate, ladle sauce around cheesecake.
This is a marvelous, rich dessert that everyone raves about.

*offers to donate "egg whites" for recipe*:tongue:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmmm ... clear proof that black men are 18% better cooks than white men.

Are they bigger cooks though?

Actually I have a serious question.

When beating egg whites, we were taught to put in a tiny pinch of salt. I don't know if this is just a wierd family tradition, or if there are advantages in doing this. I do it automatically, but is it necessary?

Beercanthick

1st Like
Media
One thing I find fascinating is that "bigger" always seems to translate into length and not girth in these discussions. Think of it this way, how much blood does it take to engorge a cock? Some guy may be 8, 9 or 10 inches, but skinny as a pencil, while another guy may be 7 or 8 and thick as all hell. Or how about this, when getting fucked, would you rather take a long, slender dick or a shorter, fat dick?

After resolving the whole "bigger" = longer BS, then you can get back to any racial differences.