Black Men Are '18%' bigger than 'White' Men?

bonerdave

Just Browsing
Media
This argument has been goin on since ive been on this earth and im sure many other have heard it too.
Now, if you want to see big wide healthy looking cocks, look at the Latinos

wow.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's bullshit.

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH FRESH
RASPBERRY SAUCE

2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar
4 eggs, separated
8 oz. white chocolate, melted

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside. To softened cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly, until all sugar is incorporated. Add melted white chocolate and combine.

Gently fold in beaten egg whites, until blended.Pour into a greased springform pan. Bake at 250 degrees using a water bath (set cheesecake into a larger pan, pour hot water half way up the side of cheesecake).

Bake 1 hour. Test with toothpick, if it comes out clean, take it out, center may still move. Cool completely and refrigerate.

RASPBERRY SAUCE:
1 c. sugar
1 pt. fresh raspberries, strained of seeds

Mix together and let sugar dissolve thoroughly.To Serve: Place cheesecake on a pretty plate, ladle sauce around cheesecake.
This is a marvelous, rich dessert that everyone raves about.

I have a very nice Raspberry patch, and would be glad to share.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool. So we were talking about girls last night and he said "Black men are all SO confident, cos they got really big dicks innit."

Actually I remember he said most girls want to date a black man cos he has a big cock...he's not very smart. Its just absurd.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree I have slept with black and white guys and find most black guys are showers while white boys are growers with one exception! I met a black guy last weekend that was HUGE.Like unnatural,like what do I really do with all this meat! I loved it ,that is what I did!

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What we learn from organized religion, is that people tend to see what they are expecting to see.

As homo sapiens are thought have been in Africa for 250,000 years, and the rest of the world only 40,000, it would seem that there would also be much more variation on that continent, than the whole rest of the world.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only people who constantly carry a tape measure really care about such generalised differences.

Yet another gratuitous overgeneralization.

I routinely carry a tape measure (not to mention the vernier calipers in handy 4" pocket size) and have never had any inclination to investigate the matter at hand.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
...AND NOW FOR THE THEAD KILLING ANSWER!!!:cool:

Biologically speaking, a longer flaccid length would make sense for people who have adapted to life in very hot countries. Blood circulation to the extremity of the penis would help control the body temperature in the wind.

A long flaccid penis in cold countries would be more of a biological disadvantage since it might get frostbite and fall off in freezing weather, which wouldn't be good for procreation.:rolleyes:

However because ambient temperatures don't affect the size and depth of a woman's vagina, a bigger penis isn't neccessary for human survival.

Surely if black men all had 18% bigger erections, black women would have evolved to accept to this larger size and would have a reputation for having bucket cunts! This isn't the case so the story can only be applied to flaccid size.

The Kinsey size survey DID record a flaccid size difference between African men and other races but erection size differences were negligible.

THE END

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BULLSHIT!!!!

I'm a Black woman and the biggest cocks and best lovers I have had have all been White!

NT--
Yeah, you can say that because you like well-endowed white guys. I have dated all kinds of guys. I think that this thread topic is skewed.
==============================

I think that any race can have potential for Redwoods. People should just get around date different guys if you are able to. I think that if you find the right man regardless of the penis size--you'll have a potential good lover. ( I am speaking to those you are thinking that black men are 18% bigger than white men. NOT you--NT. :smile:

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's bullshit.

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH FRESH
RASPBERRY SAUCE

2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar
4 eggs, separated
8 oz. white chocolate, melted

I don't like cheesecake,
yet I want to try this one.
Sounds really good, Lex.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really am getting way tired of these threads. Dick is dick ethnic background or race independent, if one has a big dick its as a result of genetics not racial background.

alteclan2307

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJQT seems to be up in arms everytime someone says something about black being bigger than white, calm down damn.....you like white so just say that,,,,,,all these bold highlighted words is getting rediculous....i don't care about the response i get, you are out of line.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...AND NOW FOR THE THEAD KILLING ANSWER!!!:cool:

Biologically speaking, a longer flaccid length would make sense for people who have adapted to life in very hot countries. Blood circulation to the extremity of the penis would help control the body temperature in the wind.

A long flaccid penis in cold countries would be more of a biological disadvantage since it might get frostbite and fall off in freezing weather, which wouldn't be good for procreation.:rolleyes:

However because ambient temperatures don't affect the size and depth of a woman's vagina, a bigger penis isn't neccessary for human survival.

Surely if black men all had 18% bigger erections, black women would have evolved to accept to this larger size and would have a reputation for having bucket cunts! This isn't the case so the story can only be applied to flaccid size.

The Kinsey size survey DID record a flaccid size difference between African men and other races but erection size differences were negligible.

THE END

What I've read about is that the only adaptive trait for men who inhabit areas with warmer climates is balls that hung lower to keep them cooler to favor sperm production. I dont think the penis needs such protection.

bitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BULLSHIT!!!!

I'm a Black woman and the biggest cocks and best lovers I have had have all been White!

Probably because you've been with more white men then blacks. And your post is kind of frightening, you seem to have a huge grudge against your own race of men!

Anyways, I do think the majority of blacks are more well endowed than any other race, but not by much; you'll most likely find a bigger penis on a black man than any other race.

Big Bambu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think NJQT, tongue in cheek, was making the point that generalizations based on anecdote are worthless.