Black Men Are '18%' bigger than 'White' Men?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What bollocks! In the sauna lst week with 2 Danish guys, my cock was way bigger ... all races, all different - can't make claim like this!

But those _________ men .... wow! :cool:

D

deleted15807

This thread gets so much attention because it eats at dudes innermost fears. Im sure ill get ragged on for this but I always find it funny how white males seem to freak out when this subject comes up. I think gay males would be the most qualified to answer this accurately. However, I grew up, and still reside in a town that is pretty much 50-50 black or white. At least when I went to high school it was majority black, maybe 55-45. The black myth seems to generally be regarded as true round these parts, obviously there are exceptions, but for the most part. That has also been my experience. Most of the black cocks I have seen have been pretty damn big, whereas most white cocks I've seen have been so so. However, my experiences do not count as credible because there are various factors and pop samples that would not allow my experience to fly. However, I always seem to read on these threads here about people and their experiences, and almost always they end up something like "I've had this and that, and this black cock that was the biggest" etc.

I honestly think this is the root of all racism experienced between black and white. I think Malcolm X hinted at this in his autobiography, but the white man's biggest fear is that of the black man's penis. The fear of a black cock being able to take his woman better than his. Even white guys with big cocks get upset because of the black man stigma of being good in bed, good dancers and good athletes. No one will admit to this, but I see it with a lot of people. Some of my white friends get legitamately pissed off when they see a Mandingo or Lex impaling a white girl. In a town so mixed of races where we all get along, why else would these guys be getting upset at watching this? Why would it bother them to have their daughter suck and get opened up by a big black cock, but if their daughter got fucked by a large white penis they wouldn't care? If the myth was that all black guys had small cocks, I promise there would be a lot less racism and hatred to the black man from the white man.

QFT

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My friend said this tonight. I said WTF...I'm bigger than most black men! He said he read this in a newspaper (Daily Mail or Daily Mirror) so it MUST be true.
What do you think?

Did your friend mean 18% longer? %18 more width? 18% more circumference? Or 18% more volume?

Does your friend always believe what he reads in the papers?

Did you know that 43% of all statistics are made up? :wink: Of the 43% that are made up, over 52% are made up on the spot by clueless people who pull a number out of the air because they think they can impress others. :rolleyes: Another 21% of made up stats are actually just guesses.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine who is very bright, well educated, and has high credibility with me told me that he had seen a study that the mean average black cock hard is only slightly larger than the mean average white cock hard, but that black men's cocks have larger standard deviations from the mean average. Z(Incidentally, this would be consistent with my experience sleeping with a lot of black men, and also is consistent with what Giantsfrey wrote before me on this thread, although he didn't put it in statistical terms.)
I agree.
From a study that I already published somewhere here on the board :
3 standard deviations - this means globally +/- everyone
Black : 3"1/2 - 8"1/2
Caucasian : 3"1/2 - 7"7/8
Asian : 3"3/8 - 7"
So yes; 18% can be true for the limp state - but the erection is the equilizer.
However still 4% bigger in average.
Note : study was done NBPL ( condom sponsor ) and in metric mm; so I rounded up to the closest 1/8"

Note 2 :
I m working in a statistic department in the health care sector of an university. ( Leuven )
Several urologists have confirmed me that an erected penis over 8"1/2 is very very rare. ( non bone pressed )
And when they see one - it has always black roots...

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So when they are big, they are really big. Agrees with what I've seen in the real world too.

I haven't seen many black guys hard in real life, but when I was in the U.S. Military I saw lots of blacks really big flaccid. As you say, the erection is the equalizer, but in my experience blacks tend to be showers as opposed to growers, which further emphasizes the difference, be it statistically small.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, from my experience, Ive never seen a "small" black guy. I had read several different articles saying they're more black men above average than any other race. THIS DOES NOT MEAN ALL BLACK MEN ARE 10 INCHES! Just more black men are above average.

Example: If the average is 5.5 inches, then there are more black men above that size, then it is any other race. this ranges from 5.6 inches and up.

This also DOES NOT mean all white men are small, as this site proves.

So, do I believe? Well... let me put it this way... all stereotpes have come form some form truth. So I guess I do a little bit.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was reading a white supremicist site the other day where the guys there were saying that black guys are not athletically superior, can't dance better, and have no musical ability.

They were just idiots! A more refined form of racism attacks the penis size 'myth' because that really is the source of white American male anxiety. Black guys are just bigger, so get over it! Its not the end of the world.