Black Men are Stacked and thats a fact

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Gotta agree with Max there.
Heck, I fall for the steroytype in "that" way, but I'm not a typical "gangsta" so fall in other ways.

Still, I'll say I would "pity da fool" who falls for me.
I mean, she might need to get to work the next day or something! :lol:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my own "prospecting" I have found no consistant variations amoung races. I have found large black men, yes! But smaller or "average" ones are the norm, just like with white men. Stereotypes suck, they make average black men feel inferior and larger ones question how special they really are. It's bullshit. I look forward to a day when all people are seen as the truly unique individuals we are.
Donkdick, welcome, and I hope you appreciate what you have!

LoveGirl: If black men were, on average, more endowed (which I highly doubt) it would only be by 1/20 of an inch. I have an extremely hard time believing it would be more than that.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hapi,

Have you read all of the threads written by these rather well endowed men about the difficulties they have with women who they are afraid to injure or can not penetrate at all because of their size? I agree with you our society has become obssessed with size and that there may be women who are looking just for the "big one", but I am sure the reality is more about the combined assets that make up the man. I think most woman would jump for joy at getting a man who knows what he is doing and is considerate of their needs. From a very reliable source, I happen to know a beautiful black man who is 6'6" as fine as he wants to be, deep rich voice and a little package, but he can do things with that "little wonder", his tongue and hands that have women standing in line! Do you think those women are going to let his secret get out? I don't think so!

Naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 11 2004, 11:49 AM
If black men were, on average, more endowed (which I highly doubt) it would only be by 1/20 of an inch. I have an extremely hard time believing it would be more than that.
Well, on average, it appears to be about 4.4 millimeters difference between black and Oriental penises, with the rest of us falling somewhere in between. But that's a difference of 4,400,000,000 picometers. If that makes any Chinese guys here feel bad, it's also .00000000000000000014 parsecs.

LoveGirl: No offence to anyone (Madame Zora, RainsFletcher, Etc.) I think jonb is the most intelligent person on lpsg.org! I dunno why though.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I was actually playing on a white racist on another forum's "But you can pack millions of neurons in four cubic inches." argument. ("Four cubic inches" comes from Gould's The Mismeasure of Man, describing a 19th-century physician who through various finagling got thirteen cubic inches' difference between whites and Indians; blacks didn't fair much better. Gould reduced it to one cubic inch between whites and Indians and four between blacks and whites. No big whoop.) Actually, his argument's stupider because any first-year med student knows that most of the brain isn't neurons; and it's the length of the dendritic trees, not the size of the brain, which matters wrt intelligence.

Hapi Papi: Love Girl, I'll have to agree. While most men have two heads, one with a brain and one without, he's one of the few that has a brain in each head!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love girl,

I agree to the extent that I feel Jonb has an almost encyclopedic grasp fo information. There are however many different types of intelligence. I think one of the things that keeps me intrigued about this group is that there is such a diversity of very intelligent and interesting individuals here.

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotta tip my hat in Jonb's direction as well. His posts are concise, informative, and often very amusing. He is always someone who's posts I look forward to reading.

Naughty, you are right about the overall intelligence on this board. With a very few exceptions (and we all know who those are) the members here seem to be far above average in intelligence and creativity. I feel very pleased to be a part of this braintrust to whatever extent I can be.

LoveGirl: I know this isn't the place to continue this but...I actually thought jonb misspelled a word cause when I looked it up it gave me another very similar option. I then realized though that all those sites were more likely to br wrong than jonb. :lol:

LoveGirl: I found that out later ...now I realize those sites weren't wrong after all.

dana2000: I'm a black woman and I love black men, but for what it's worht the smallest man I was ever with was 5 inches long and the biggest is my current at 14.5 inches and both were white. All my other guys (8 of them) habve been black and between 6 to 8 inches.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh Dana,

I was wondering how this topic resurrected itself from the grave yard of hard to kill threads! LOL! Thank you though for contributing an intelligent response.I am just hoping it will go back and hide itself discreetly now and die a quiet death. LOL!

Naughty

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every research report shows that on average the white and black have pretty much the same size, society thinks that blacks have a bigger dick. That's makes me feel sorry for any average black man living in this society who has to "keep up" with this reputation...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok,

This thread only points out the continuation of much of our society's stereotypical apocrypha. I wonder if we lived in a society that did not see each other's hair texture, skin color, or facial features would we have created these hierachies that unduly exalt some and imprison others? As I have said before unless you are a documented purity of one type or another, most of us are mutts of one sort or another. Genes make up what is in the jeans! Black men in the Americas gained this label as a result of their dehumanization during slavery.They were bred like cattle and left with barely little more than their sexuallity for enjoyment or self expression. As the myth of the black buck grew so did the size of the member! Why would they deny it? But as we know from men of color throughout this board this myth has served as a mixed blessing for them and a pain for all. For those well endowed it gave them the edge in having women and for those who did not it unduly has imprisoned some with a feeling of not measuring up. As we all have seen since it seems that the majority of the boards male members ( pun intended) are of a lighter shade of a pale there are men of all colors who are well endowed. Now is it that black men are more reticent to show themselves, that too is an individual thing. Please, please , please let this die! Thank you!

Naughty

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Donkdick@Jun 10 2004, 07:50 PM
I have met many ignorant women who assumed that simply because I was black i had a big piece of equipment. Physically I look like an accountant but below the waist I bring the steretype home and then some. When I was younger I shamelessly used this to my advantage particularly in the many college bars I used to hang out in. Now if a woman asks me "if it's true" I tell her she won't be finding out from me and that's her loss.

[post=241710]Quoted post[/post]​

This parallels my experience. I say AMEN to that brother!

Hapi Papi:
Originally posted by naughty@Oct 23 2004, 11:09 AM
Heh Dana,

I was wondering how this topic resurrected itself from the grave yard of hard to kill threads! LOL! Thank you though for contributing an intelligent response.I am just hoping it will go back and hide itself discreetly now and die a quiet death. LOL!

Naughty
[post=260898]Quoted post[/post]​

Not while I'm around babe!

Serj, you just don't know....