Black men who are embarrassed being large

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not tryin to create any discrimination between the sized of other races or nationailties by comparing the black man's penis being potrayed and sterotyped as always being huge...these elements and issues already exist in our societies enough with discussion.
But, here's my question, I would particularly like to the black guys of lpsg to address:
Black Brothas
Have you ever really been made to feel ashame or embrassed for being well endowed or had real inward hurt feelings in some situations with whispers, comments, jokes,looks and stares because your penis is larger than average standard size.

I'm talkin about a little bit deeper then just shy with fears that you don't or can't measure up to the expectations....on the contrary, you actually do measure up with that 8 inches and beyond.
I know that are some of us (black men) will say: "Man, you trippin
I aint never been shame of my dick being big...I'm black & I'm proud!"
Some will say I tuck it for the element of surprise. I aint an exhibitionist.
Or pass it off as just haters. But has it really hurt your feelings and levels comfort zone enough to think and say damn...why me? You say, No!
Yea Yea right... lier:biggrin1:
But there are some of us that have or had real deep issues of embrassment(s) for some reasons with confrontations about having a larger penis...inspite of all those black brothas that reverted & got sucked into the black men in pron showing their circus sized huge swingin dicks.
I aint mad at them...takes something special inorder to do it besides having a big dick and black.
You may be perfectly honest and say yes I am or have or yes I do.
If you care to elaborate you may.
I know for sure about two brothas here, has had some issues as I have... in experience(s) cause we have shared feelings.
My major issues and scarings came by way of my step-dad who didn't fall short by giving me naked beatens, whippings and punishments in the home basement, because of my manhood endowment ( having larger gentials) And also gettin a baby by 13 yrs old.
He always generally did it when just me and him was home. But, my step brother knew but did say a word.
Step-dad... sounds sick and strange...absolutely !...but back in that day, parents ruled... wasn't no hot line for child abuse or social services; blacks didn't do it that way any hows. You got your ass whipped till you couldn't sit down or hurt so bad you couldn't even cry, you just sucked in air for breath before the next lick across your ass and legs or back. In my case, gentials too.
He made me ashame for having large private parts, but never touched or whipped my step-brothers for any reason(s) to my knowlegde.
Now you may think..that there's more to it then just this...possibly so deeper down resentments.
But, when it came directly out of his mouth and actions he took with me,
he broke me down wrost then any white man would do to his plantation slave.
This was one of the roots of my issues I delt with to overcome and cope.
I've been open.... extreme...yea, but shit happens!
How about you?
I will not excluded any males that have an opinion to express on the trend topic...but share your nationality/race if not black.
I guess this trend topic could have well fit in: Living with a Large Penis.
But I hope I will get some honest feed back, attention or pms even.
Open up Brothas...be real with it! I know you on here!
Thank you lpsg.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not black. I'm pale white (German-Irish American) with blue eyes and brown hair. But that doesn't matter. It happens to us, too. Step-father issues suck when you're a kid.

It's really bad, no matter what they make you feel bad about. My step-father, who stood a towering 6'6", used to yell at me and my little sister. He would fly into a rage over us kids just being kids. Occasionally, he'd hit us. But the worst thing was his nasty attitude toward children in general. He really made us feel hated and worthless. The hitting stopped, eventually, but the yelling and negativity continued through the teens and into adulthood.

He never made me feel bad about my genitals, but I do have deep self-esteem issues, even though I know I shouldn't. I'm smart, resourceful, reasonably attractive, friendly, can occasionally crack a great joke, and I have a good-sized dick (and adventurous fingers, and a happy tongue :p , all of which can satisfy...).

But I have a lot of trouble accepting compliments and affection, and I still have lots of self-doubt in many social situations. I think I may also be clinically depressed, or bi-polar, but I'm afraid to ask. How crazy is that?

Bad step-dads are hazardous to children's health. My sincere condolences.

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Whopper-lee

I'm a father of seven, five boys two girls, two boys are my bio kids the rest of the clan are 3 from my wifes 1st marrage and twins from a friend.

My wife and i are white ( well she is red hair white skin, and i'm more a lite olive)

My dad did not stay around so i didn't have any thing like what you have had, the resoan i'm posting is that the twins ( aboy & girl ) are black, and we have had to over come many a issue from the outside world that just does not seem to see people for who they are, but rather what they have or have not, melinoma included.

I still remember the day when the girl(she was about 3 & a half ) came up to me as i got in the front door and siad " dad i'm black " that hit hard, i knew the day would come but i just was not ready for it, any way i said to her " who told you that you are black" ( realy it was like god asking adam who told him he was naked) she told me it was one of the "street kids" that we use to take in, ( i had told him no drugs and so on and he tryed to hurt me though her buy showing her that we had diffrent skin colour and so on) that was 9 years ago they are 12 now, the boy is going to be huge,
but he does have a self image problem that we are working though, i have all ways tuaght them to be proud as hell of thier heritage and that they are worth more then anything in this world to us. In my family there is no step mum or dad or bro's or sisters, that frase has never come up in any way, the twins see the bio mum now and agian and they get to see all thier bio relo's too.

what i'm trying to say is that your step dad was a ass not because he was a step dad but because he was a asshole.

we are a mutli cultual family for sure, with love for all ( even when the kids are little shits) the things we do to eacht other come from the hart.
the things that happened to you were the outward outcome of something that was in the hart of your step dad and it would not of matter if you had been a tiny dick or a huge dick kid, he still would of done those things to you because he's scared of you, even as a boy you scared him. Find the root of the matter and you'll find that every thing else was done in some way to keep you under the thumb.

It may well be that he thinks that you got your big dick from your bio dad which then tells him " oh shit his dad screwed my now wife with something that i don't have ( a big one ) so the easyist target is you because he sees you every day ( when you were a kid), so in some ways it was never about you but more about his fear of your bio dad having a good time with your mum ( sex ), because we all know that only big dicks satisfy ( yes iknow its not true and love & all that comes into it)It maybe some thing else i just used that because it's easy to show the piont.
lastly if you go over everthing he attacked in you and break it down you'll find what he was really scared off. well thats my rant for now, i hope you can heal these wounds that your step dad gave you becuase you are worth every thing and more to all who love you and to all your mates here.

Ps sorry about the spelling, it never was my strong point.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whopper-lee, that experience you had sounds awful. Your penis should make you ecstatically proud, and not be a source of embarassement or shame. While nothing can make up for the experience you went through, be glad that you're now surrounded by people who truly appreciate your appendage and are here to offer support.

I am white, gay, not hung, but your penis sure melted me. So stand tall dude and be glad.

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone is giving pretty good advice. So here is mine; we heal from within. From what I see in your writing, you are gonna be fine. Why? Because the healing process began already. Hats off to the members of LPSG. You are doing a good job and a good service!

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Maybe your step dad beat you because you were not his child. It's no secret that some step parents cannot tolerate the children from another relationship. You were a constant reminder of the "other" man in your mother's life and since Jr. is hung daddy probably was too. It wasn't about you it was about competeing with your biological dad.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
White.

Evil step-dad sounds jealous. Making a baby at 13 helped justify (to him) his bad behavior.

Standing out from the crowd can be a blessing and a curse. Being objectified for some physical aspect you had nothing to do with will also screw with your mind.

No wonder a lot of big guys learn not to call too much attention to themselves, if at all.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Whopper-Lee.

First off, everyone here is saying good things to you. Doesn't matter what skin color we are, many of us have had problems from parents and step-parents. it sounds like your step-dad was jealous of your size and also probably assumed your dad was big too and had pleasured your mom maybe in ways your step-dad couldn't, so he launched out at you cuz he was immature and frustrated and intimidated and...jealous. having a big one is cool and powerful...like being a suepr heor like the mutant X-Men. i hope you can get some healing or counseling and realize that God blessed you and endowed you and it's all good.

And secondly, what an apt name you have. Whew!

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bi-racial-- Italian and Af-Am, a little over 9" hard, thick at the base; about 5.5" soft, and it swings.

The only time my dad ever addressed the penis topic was when my mom complained about my brother and me. She said that we were "showing too much" when we were lounging around the house. My father is a very intelligent businessman-- classy guy. And the way he handled the situation was typical for him-- cool, calm, collected. My dad simply told me that a "well-dressed man is a well-tucked man". That was a very pivotal moment in my life, b/c it was a life lesson that stuck with me and it was the first time my father referred to me as a man.

I think my dad did a great job. Even though I'm sure it must have been awkward for him, he did not make me feel embarrassed or guilty about anything. I fact, he made me fell like a man and instructed me as such. It felt just like a "Cosby Show" moment-- except that my dad is white!!

I cannot say that I was ever "embarrassed" by my size, but there were times when I did not like the attention that I was given. At 6'5" tall, I think I got more looks in the locker room by guys who wanted to compare my dick to my height. And in college there was a gf who bragged about me being so big. It started rumors and eventually I was nicknamed "Torpedo". I really hated that kind of attention-- not b/c I was ashamed or embarrassed. Just b/c I prefer the element of surprise.

I'd rather a girl discover my size when we're in bed. And I guess I liked showing-up guys in the locker room, too. Although I didn't look for the attention, a few times I got a charge from another guy's looks or unexpected reaction. It was much better than people checking me out b/c they "heard" that I had a big dick. That would make me want to keep my dick hidden-- and keep them guessing!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Whopper-Lee.

First off, everyone here is saying good things to you. Doesn't matter what skin color we are, many of us have had problems from parents and step-parents. it sounds like your step-dad was jealous of your size and also probably assumed your dad was big too and had pleasured your mom maybe in ways your step-dad couldn't, so he launched out at you cuz he was immature and frustrated and intimidated and...jealous. having a big one is cool and powerful...like being a suepr heor like the mutant X-Men. i hope you can get some healing or counseling and realize that God blessed you and endowed you and it's all good.

And secondly, what an apt name you have. Whew!

Thinking much the same...someone was really jealous and did a number on you. It wasn't fair that is for sure. I hope you can resolve this. You certainly have a beautiful body but it is more imporatnt to know you have a beauty within your person. I wish you the best.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your stepdad is a sick man Whopper. Sometimes we spend much of our adult lives getting over our upbringings. I'm sorry you had those experiences.

I forgot to say it wasn't your stepbrother's fault. He was probably just glad it wasn't him. The adults have the power as you said. I come from a very disorganized and inconsistent pattern of discipline from my father. I blame my mother as much as my father because she was an adult - well I realize now that they were both children at the time - but she has twenty-one years on me and should have been able to stand up to a tyrant for her children's sake. She was a stay at home mom and was right there when he'd beat us most of the time. Sometimes she'd even set him on us because she didn't have any discipline skills herself.

I donno how things get so screwed up. I suppose neither of them had any native ability to raise kids, but they kept on having them anyway. I'm the oldest of eight.

vcxz4321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
black and in highschool it was really weird the whole big penis thing
its not like it was bad i was just so disporportional
i was so short but yet with this big thing in the middle of my legs
but i enjoyed the comments i guess
but i was still kind of embarassed and i laughed with everyone but still i was kinda like . . . u know just . . . embarassed
i shielded my embarassment with confidence i guess
but i really wasn't that embarassed more just uncomfortable

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a small dick.

I am black.

To tell the truth I know my penis is not small, but I have been a sufferer of abuse of the verbal type; I wasn't the biggest, so no matter what, I was instantly small.

Inadequacy followed; etc.