Black Men Who Love White Cock

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
cricketsliar said:
Racism within the Gay Community is not a new topic. Whereas Black Men tend to be more of a Sexual Status symbol to some, but not all White Gay Men. It has been my observation that some, but not all Black Gay Men tend to regard interracial relationships with White Gay Men as symbol of being of a higher Economic Class, or tend to associate relationships with White Gay Men as being indication they are more Educated than gay's who date intraracially.

See, and I don't think that way. I didn't make any hasty generalisations either. I enjoy the company of someone regardless of their socioeconomic level. To me it's about the content of character. In retrospect, some guys liked coming from the "hood" to the good neighborhood and riding around in my hot car. I can think of 1 or 2 examples of guys who got off dating someone from a much higher socioeconomic level. Neither lasted long in my life. I don't play that way. One turned out to be a gold digger, I watched him go through my acquaintences. From my end, I've never cared. FYI, the last guy to try to "buy" me wasn't a white guy. I don't need that anyway, I make my own money. Of the black men I was with, I'd like to think they just liked my company and thought I was sexy and as I've said before, black skin on white skin looks hot!

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cricketsliar said:
Do you have the anthology called "Shade"? I can't find new work by any of the contributing authors? At any rate, if you read my profile you know i'm big on Essex Hemphill, any thoughts?

peace

Sorry to take so long to get back on this; with the tension that has been on the board lately, I've been avoiding all the race-based threads.

I do not have that anthology, but I'll order it for discussion. I have no familiarity with Essex Hemphill either. Where do you recommend I start reading?

Peace back.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
inkubus963 said:
Sorry to take so long to get back on this; with the tension that has been on the board lately, I've been avoiding all the race-based threads.

I do not have that anthology, but I'll order it for discussion. I have no familiarity with Essex Hemphill either. Where do you recommend I start reading?

Peace back.

That anthology (Shade) is the best place to start. Unfortunately, I have been informed that it is out of print- I believe it's published by Beacon Press, or Alysen- I'll get back to you with specific order information.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
This was a fun thread , I think black men that R into white dick ougth to be proud of it and put their name and picture in here, come on brothaz , do it, ...both of U

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
"what then follows is a attitude of dismissiveness towards a viewpoint, an EMPISTEMOLOGY , which cannot be SEEN from ones personal Cultural or Racial vantage point. Judith Butler oftens refers to this as the invisibility of predominance in discursive practices. In my own threads, I have found that many contributors have a"blindspot" towards my World View- because they assume their lack of experience with that WorldView means that WorldView does not exist, and is not shared by many people outside of their own point of view-frame of reference."

Well said, cricketsliar. I wasn't able to put that into words when
I was attacked for my own 'worldview' -- that I have seen, time and
time again, that MANY black men are hung much better than white men. This is what I've SEEN with my own eyes, it is my truth. And,
because others lack the EXPERIENCE of that world view, they dismiss
it! Exactly right.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't say about american situation, because i live on Italy, so i can only say how on Italy us guys see the relations between black and white men and what this means.
Well, here on Italy exists the legend that if a black man likes a white guy, the black is the top and the white is the bottom. Is a stereotyp connected at the metropolitan legend of the black dick bigger than white one. On the collective imagination the white man is allways the submissive, and the black man revenges himself by the old conviction of the "black man race inferior to white males" doing the master and the top on the white guy.
For many gay white guys to be on a relationship whit a black male is a status symbol, because by many peoples the black guy is a superior kind of lover than a normal white one. The black man is considered good as the guy whit a builded and muscled body, a status symbol, both by gay guys and by girls too.
So, it's a mix of old legends and new modes...

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I forgot to say, but is obvious by all the things that i told you: on Italy no one thinks that is possible to see a black guy who loves the dick of a white guy... only white guys and white girls who loves the black cock.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Latiszari said:
I can't say about american situation, because i live on Italy, so i can only say how on Italy us guys see the relations between black and white men and what this means.
Well, here on Italy exists the legend that if a black man likes a white guy, the black is the top and the white is the bottom. Is a stereotyp connected at the metropolitan legend of the black dick bigger than white one. On the collective imagination the white man is allways the submissive, and the black man revenges himself by the old conviction of the "black man race inferior to white males" doing the master and the top on the white guy.
For many gay white guys to be on a relationship whit a black male is a status symbol, because by many peoples the black guy is a superior kind of lover than a normal white one. The black man is considered good as the guy whit a builded and muscled body, a status symbol, both by gay guys and by girls too.
So, it's a mix of old legends and new modes...

Is that the view of interracial gay couples in Italy? Do most people tend to believe that White Men in your country want black men for their penis, and or prowess as lovers?

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
Latiszari said:
I forgot to say, but is obvious by all the things that i told you: on Italy no one thinks that is possible to see a black guy who loves the dick of a white guy... only white guys and white girls who loves the black cock.

Surprisingly, Italy was the most Racist country I visited in Europe. Also, my mixed race nephew experienced a lot racism while back packing especially in Northern Italy and Eastern Europe. I blame it all on Rap Music, I mean really what would outsiders think if they judged whites on Thrash Metal.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Latiszari said:

I really want to get into your countries historical relationship with it's African neighboors? Do you really believe that only White's fantasize about Black Cock and Not Vice Versa? Are you suggesting that White Men created this suppossed myth of the Large Black Dick to feed their private sexual hunger for the Bodies of Black Men? White Men are so curious about, and constantly discussing the size of Black Cock because that is all they secretly want to possess- dominate.

But aren't Blacks equally capable of rendering White Cock as the desired "Object" of fantasy? Do you sincerely believe that Black's can only be the "Subject" of White fantasy?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cricketsliar said:
I really want to get into your countries historical relationship with it's African neighboors? Do you really believe that only White's fantasize about Black Cock and Not Vice Versa? Are you suggesting that White Men created this suppossed myth of the Large Black Dick to feed their private sexual hunger for the Bodies of Black Men? .... that Black's can only be the "Subject" of White fantasy?
cricketsliar, I agree with Matt. You sound like you are itching for a fight. Fighting in a bar or a grad seminar can be fun, or fighting with your neighbors (I mean having a good robust manly discussion) but this site doesn't seem designed for disquisitions. They can make you look like you're posing, even when you're not. I live in a very racially mixed neighborhood in DC, go to a black majority gym, go to bars and clubs that are mixed. I've had partners of all colors, shapes & sizes. If you like black cock, go for it. If you like white cock, go for it. But why in the world do you want to come up with a great big theory for it? Or for why guys would or would not like your cock? Cocks are cocks, guys are guys. That's enough for me. I live among people who think you can't really call yourself an american and be racist, and I love them for it. That's also enough for me.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, i told you the dominant mentality on Italy, not what i think according to me. Of course i don't agree this dominant and racist thought (how could i do, whit my lifestyle?).

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Mkymkus said:
cricketsliar, I agree with Matt. You sound like you are itching for a fight. Fighting in a bar or a grad seminar can be fun, or fighting with your neighbors (I mean having a good robust manly discussion) but this site doesn't seem designed for disquisitions. They can make you look like you're posing, even when you're not. I live in a very racially mixed neighborhood in DC, go to a black majority gym, go to bars and clubs that are mixed. I've had partners of all colors, shapes & sizes. If you like black cock, go for it. If you like white cock, go for it. But why in the world do you want to come up with a great big theory for it? Or for why guys would or would not like your cock? Cocks are cocks, guys are guys. That's enough for me. I live among people who think you can't really call yourself an american and be racist, and I love them for it. That's also enough for me.

Thank you for your participation Mkymkus, it is very much welcomed and appreciated! You should know that I am not looking for a literal fight with anyone. At times though, it is hard to avoid vigorous disagreement on any given subject, and the words, which are exchanged, may seem as if one party is specifically gunning for the other. Sometimes people here do gun for each other, in the case that I am the specific party in the other individuals crosshairs- I will unapologetically defend myself.

Apart from that, I partly agree with you, in regards to cocks being cocks and everyone being entitled to like whatever they like. It really is something that I try to live by, but unfortunately, often times we find ourselves in company of people who have well formed views on why certain types people like certain types of things.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
ml'spaulkeller said:
For what it's worth, I've found this thread to really informative. I never would have read Roy Simmons book if not for this thread.

I always try to frame a discussion of a particular topic around a book, so that people have a reference point. I expected that more people at lpsg would have read and or been familiar with the book, but that does not seem to be the case.

ramm

Just Browsing
Media
Lex said:
I have a preference for white men, but it has little to do with cock.
More to the point, I think a lot of men are insecure about ANY cock, including their own. Guys check each other out all the time. Troughs at football/baseball stadiums are tell tale.

The Black Myth is a tough stereotype to break. Guys expect me to be hung, so they go looking for it (women too). I know a guy who is average and struggles under the weight of the stereotype's pressure. I am sure white men feel the same way about that one.
Also, I think a lot of black men who may enjoy the stigma of the stereotype man look to reinforce the idea that they are bigger than everyone else (anthey clearly aren't).
You cant really say that, i know you might not like the idea of blacks being larger. But it is not all .but blacks can get have penises that are really big in more number than others groups ,myths have some basis on reallity .You could make a myth about asian being huge it would not last for to long.

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
ramm said:
You cant really say that, i know you might not like the idea of blacks being larger. But it is not all .but blacks can get have penises that are really big in more number than others groups ,myths have some basis on reallity .You could make a myth about asian being huge it would not last for to long.

I am a White Male curious about Black Cock. Don't love Black Cock, but honestly the thought of Black Cock turns me on. When I masturbate to a fantasy, it's usually the fantasy of a long, thick, floppy Black Cock. What feeds this fantasy is the thought that all hot Black Men have long, thick, floppy Black Cock's. I know that this can't be true, but it sure get me going when I want something to think about when interacting with Black Dudes. Am I wrong, Am I wrong to have these fantasies? I don't feel that I am wrong, but I also know that it's not cool to go around polling Black Dudes about their endowment just because of my personal turn on. I'm not into this chastizing each other for our turn ons- but there is a time and place for everything you know?