Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For my part I do NOT discriminate based on race in any fashion (professional or personal). I've been with (I'm pretty sure) every major ethnicity. With that being said this thread did bring up one particular memory I'll share.

Years ago I used to not advertise my size. I was in a phase of "just being myself." In other words, I downplayed my size when asked. "A little above average and somewhat thick." This did not last long.

Regardless....

I hooked up with a black guy. My online profile and chat sessions with him had nothing in it about size but I emphasized on being a dominant top which he liked. He came over. We chatted, had a couple drinks, started getting into it and then he de-panted me.

Well....he froze and said something along the lines of "you bust the myths that black men are larger!" He was visibly upset.

It made me iincredibly uncomfortable. We talked for a long while at that point. Mostly about size and experience. He had asked why I hadn't told him before hand I was hung. My response was "why is that important? Size is genetic / condition that we cannot control. It's something I just happen to be. I can't control it and it shouldn't control this situation."

We did end up having sex (REALLY good btw) but that experience taught me to WARN people first. I gave up letting folks think I was normal sized or near. To some people size is very important and thickness can be a challenge.

There have been instances with each race related to size, White, Black, Indian, Native American etc on size. We are ALL insecure about size in some fashion. Me? I embraced that I am not the biggest, and move on. I've been with bigger. It happens. Someone will always be bigger. I rate people on personality and self acceptance above anything else!