Black Men

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....they hide behind a smooth educated veneer, but it eventually comes out in the posts...this is an old boys network. lol

Wow, I guess I don't read enough stuff in here to get that opinion, but since you're one of the more intelligent people in this forum I'll take your word for it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wow, I guess I don't read enough stuff in here to get that opinion, but since you're one of the more intelligent people in this forum I'll take your word for it.

I think one takes what they want from a post.

I could say,

"I love yellow flowers."

One person may take that as Jeff really loves yellow flowers. Another may read, Jeff hates red flowers. It's all perception.

Having said that, there are more than a few people here that are Black, as anyone who reads the thread can see. Did you all know that Naughty is black, too?? I didn't.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't she have a pic of her ass in the avatar? Anyway, the blacks are all up and through this piece, naahmean!?!

Uh oh...I got a lil' ignant right there.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think one takes what they want from a post.

I could say,

"I love yellow flowers."

One person may take that as Jeff really loves yellow flowers. Another may read, Jeff hates red flowers. It's all perception.

Having said that, there are more than a few people here that are Black, as anyone who reads the thread can see. Did you all know that Naughty is black, too?? I didn't.

You are kidding me, right? I thought I was quite obvious with my blackitude. Jeff, does this mean you dont love me anymore? :eek:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably some of the pretenders to the throne who have usurped the word Naughty. I have had to talk with some of them! LOL! :biggrin1:

I have seen posters using that old avatar of yours. You should talk to Rob about retiring it. Everytime I see it (currently two active members are using it) I believe I'm reading a post of yours, and I get so confused wondering how these viewpoints could possibly be comming from you. LOL