Black Mirror (black Viper)

I thought it was an interesting episode. So many of the men on are are doing the same kind of thing, without the VR. Except their spouse never finds out.

Allmight247

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought it was an interesting episode. So many of the men on are are doing the same kind of thing, without the VR. Except their spouse never finds out.

And honestly it crushed me when she discovered it because people know when you change up. People both men, and women pay attention to small details like a passing touch, or a kiss to the forehead, and they act like they’re the only ones in the relationship. They forget it’s a team effort which is why I both liked, and sort of hated the ending.

And honestly it crushed me when she discovered it because people know when you change up. People both men, and women pay attention to small details like a passing touch, or a kiss to the forehead, and they act like they’re the only ones in the relationship. They forget it’s a team effort which is why I both liked, and sort of hated the ending.

I think every cheating asshole deserves to be caught.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The aspect that most struck me is the extent to which the protagonist seemed emotionally disconnected, even disinterested, in the happy and successful suburban life he had 'achieved'. I felt that his virtual affair was more the result of some inexpressible loneliness than of a desire for sex or intimacy outside of marriage. Perhaps in some way he blamed his wife for getting him into the situation, and though he didn't want out, he wanted some connection that it didn't provide.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can we unpack this episode lol so many of you don’t I feel need this sort of catharsis accepting who you are. It’s just a lot damn lol

I didn't care for this season. None of the 3 stories really worked for me as technological horror stories. The tech was secondary and in some ways it was dated.