Black Monster Vs Tiny Asian - Check this for size difference!!!

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, she was enjoying that treat -- surprised his cock would fit. Either she was wet (as she claimed) -- or she used a good lubrication, perhaps, the industry's standard to take a thick cock like that inside her.

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love tiny Asian chicks as much as the next guy - perhaps more so - but this chick looks like another fugly, chunky import just trying to make ends meet. Reminds me of a bored Patong bargirl who gives her 12th john of the day a half-hearted "ooh ahh" act, then goes back to playing Connect Four for drinks.

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL funnily enough i've played connect4 with an Asian bird, she told me i was good! But eventually lost.. :( And yeah the bird does look a bored, i really dont know how? Maybe his gigantic cock wasnt enough for her? Hmm, maybe she not so pretty or slim but she's small and she does have such a such a sexy fuckable pussy!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, she was enjoying that treat -- surprised his cock would fit. Either she was wet (as she claimed) -- or she used a good lubrication, perhaps, the industry's standard to take a thick cock like that inside her.
or she had been plowed more than a Wisconsin road in January