Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm white n i LOVE black men to the point where most white men now bore me :/

i would love to hear about ur interracial experiences! why you love it? your first time interracial? if you've tried it n didn't love it, why? and any other comments on the general subject :D

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm a white man, and i love black men! their cocks are so big, and they are so dominating. i've sucked many black men, and after sucking them for a while, they all want to fuck. i have a little baby dick, and my wife fucks black men, too. we've both gone black, and we will never go back!

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am exclusively into white girls. There is just something about the contrast in colors. There is nothing hotter than watching my black cock slide into a pink pussy, with those nice smooth white legs on my shoulders. Soooo hot.

My very first interracial experience wasn't until college and it is pretty unexpected. It wasnt just some drunken hook up. I actually was doing some landscaping work on the side to make some extra money, and by landscaping I mean mowing lawns. One of the houses I mowed was a 40 year old woman who was divorced but lived with her two kids. I think you can see where this is going. I ended up fucking her twice a month for 2 years until I graduated.

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know if she taught me anything, but she was a freak lol. every time it seemed like she had some new kinky thing to try.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
silvergirl said:
i LOVE black men to the point where most white men now bore me :/
Odd. :shrug:

silvergirl said:
i would love to hear about ur interracial experiences! why you love it? your first time interracial? if you've tried it n didn't love it, why? and any other comments on the general subject :D
I'm Black, and most of the guys I've dated are Caucasian from the first time through the last. However, I have no preference for sex or race (is that an Ani Difranco song? :09:) - I find enough commonalities across race in the U.S. that, Black, White, Asian, Latino, etc., it doesn't matter.

I do really enjoy dating people from foreign countries, though.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same as what LadyShady said. Most of the women I have been with weren't white. It's not a narrow "I only like these women and I'd never do those women or those women" kind of thing. Since we were all from the same culture, the differences were more personal - personality, temperament, disposition, interests, etc. And as it so happens, most of them weren't white, for whatever reason that may be. I like all kinds of women equally, since I enjoy the female gender in general.

I will say though, that the naturally curly hair that the creole girl had and that the half black/half white girl had drove me absolutely, completely nuts. Curiously, those two women had the same scent to them, both in general and to their hair, and I don't think they had any cosmetic/hygiene/fashion products in common.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do u ever feel self conscious in those situations?
Why would anyone feel self-conscious about what they find attractive?

I love men. I have a HUGE weakness for furry Caucasian, European men, followed by certain African American and Latin men. My hubby is a silver-furred Irish man and I feel nothing but pride for having him on my arm.

silvergirl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmm i didnt mean he shud feel that way... its just that i was curious cos if i were a man i'd probably feel penis envy in that situation but thats just me and i mean by the sounds of things he quite loves the large cock being there n his being good for other reasons so i suppose it was a stupid question... i just get curious is all :/

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
i'm white n i LOVE black men to the point where most white men now bore me :/

Sex is sex no matter the race fucking someone who is black is no different to fucking any other race. You like black skin because that is pretty much all black men and white men differ in. Some chicks say black men have swagger and some do, but so do asian and white men. Some women like black guys fuller lips but asian and white guys also have fuller lips. Large dicks are found in every race, sure black men tend to statistically have bigger cock, but there are also black guys with small dicks and white guys with big ones.

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
hmmm i didnt mean he shud feel that way... its just that i was curious cos if i were a man i'd probably feel penis envy in that situation but thats just me and i mean by the sounds of things he quite loves the large cock being there n his being good for other reasons so i suppose it was a stupid question... i just get curious is all :/

lol silly girl not all black men are hung.

silvergirl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm a white man, and i love black men! their cocks are so big, and they are so dominating. i've sucked many black men, and after sucking them for a while, they all want to fuck. i have a little baby dick, and my wife fucks black men, too. we've both gone black, and we will never go back!

dude i know not all black men r hung... but this guy was commenting on his exp... and that was what i was commenting on :/