Black on White - interracial

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interracial dating is the story of my life... or at least my gay one.
All of my longest relationships with men have been with caucasions. My current, as well as my last two. My one and only long term relationship with a female was with a Jamaican.

Just because I may have a preference for a certain type doesn't mean that it's not in me to taste other flavors. In all honesty, if I ever found myself single again I wouldn't reject the possibility of being with any particular race. I'm more interested in their mind than in their skin tone. That, and whether or not they have a nice ass... but we'll get to that later. :wink:

antonioraphael

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not the fact that I like Blk men because of their dick, it is certain ones are very suave! I like that. There is many white men who have big dicks, I am fond of darker skin, I like Italians and really fond of hispanic. It mostly is the guys personality that turns me on more. More importantly that they act like a adult

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not exclusive to any certain group, but a majority of my girlfriends have been white. I like everybody as long as we click

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
As for finding white guys boring…… aside from all the race jokes that come to mind all I can say to defend myself is,

black's beautiful, it’s all right to be white, who cares about color when
YOU’RE UP…...
ALL…
NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

A big issue (I.M.O in the U.S) with interracial fetishes are the media flamed taboo of it AND I ALSO THEROIZE the big focus in black culture around masculinity plays a part to. the big focus- to almost the point of emasculation – in white culture of sensitivity and the whole metro sexual thing points to the stereotypical average young black man being more appealing to stereotypical average young women white black or otherwise.

Now, the statistical fact of the matter is the average black man’s penis size is larger than the average white man’s BUT population thrown in there, there are fewer black men than white men by 10-1 ratio, EG you’re more likely to find a hung white man than a black man, but between a white man and a black man its more likely the black man is larger….. So it evens out…..

PERSONALLY I love fit, curvy women….. Linsey dawn McKenzie (right off the top of my head) being the “perfect body” to me (before she destroyed it). It’s more common to find that on a black woman than a white one, but ironically I had never been with a black woman till this year. I have been with more Hispanic woman than I could remember and double digits in white women and one (oddly large breasted) Asian girl…….. so I guess I don’t have a preference as to race, although lately I have had a thing for that talk show host Wendy Williams…… she’s like 6 foot tall and built with linebacker’s shoulders but those curves and that smile just do it for me…… and Pam grier is also in the top 5 sexiest women to ever live….. That’s all I have to say about that

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am brown and I like blacks for a while too.

But I notice that a shift is around the corner and my "mighty thor" marvel guy cartoon fantasies is taking huge space in my mind again..that means another season will start soon and I will notice more white males. The muscle thing is my preference in any ethinicity anyways ..but the long "Thor" hair thing is such a surprise..because I have been loving bald heads for a long time.

Well..que sera sera..LOL...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm asian-american and my significant other is caucasian-american. we've made an interesting couple since when we began dating and it's definitely one of the factors that've kept our relationship fun and exciting :hug: he's been very open towards trying different ethnic foods, learning about my culture, the differences between tiger brand and zojirushi brand rice cookers, and various eastern customs, traditions, and superstitions. i've also been teaching him the bad words in my language since he isn't biligual :biggrin: and at my family functions he always the tallest person in the room. oh and he still gives me the :confused: look when i take my shoes off after i step inside his house... it's just habit. we have great relationship overall... and the sex, it's sooo good :biggrin1:

D

deleted356736

I don't count skin colour as being anything special, but cross-cultural relationships are something different. My wife is African, so beyond her dark skin she has a very different take on love and romance and sex. African men and women are very sexual, this is a cultural thing, so our sex life has been full-on for decades.

The other culture I have been involved with is Asia, or Asian women. I found younger Asian women very confident and very knowledgable about sex. I would place a typical 20-year old Asian girl, no matter how shy she may appear on the outside, as being as confident and mature about sex as a white women in her late thirties. They are great fun, and I learned a lot.

Perhaps the issue is not so much that Africans and Asians are both very sexual, but more that white Westerners are not. Our Christian heritage still rears its ugly head, I feel.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am black, but have dated and/or hooked up with everything from white, latino, black, asian (lots) and even indian. I like some things about every group. I think the best fuck by far was with a white guy about 11 yrs ago (italian descent). He was very handsome, about 41, I was 25, and he had a very nice hard chisled body. He was about 7.5 inches, just right. We only fucked twice and the second time was the best I ever had, even to today. He fucked me and I have never had an orgasm from being penetrated like that since. White guys with hard bodies, preferably with bald heads and macho attitude still turn me on.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I hear ya OP. White male here who has become bored with white women. I only care for Asians and Latinas these days, mainly Latinas. Come to the point where the prospect of dating a white woman is seen as a hassle and chore, and rarely worth the effort.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear ya OP. White male here who has become bored with white women. I only care for Asians and Latinas these days, mainly Latinas. Come to the point where the prospect of dating a white woman is seen as a hassle and chore, and rarely worth the effort.
:eek: I don't understand? Why is that? :confused: I can understand finding various ethnicities and races attractive. I don't get why dating white women would be a hassle or chore. :confused:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am black, but have dated and/or hooked up with everything from white, latino, black, asian (lots) and even indian. I like some things about every group. I think the best fuck by far was with a white guy about 11 yrs ago (italian descent). He was very handsome, about 41, I was 25, and he had a very nice hard chisled body. He was about 7.5 inches, just right. We only fucked twice and the second time was the best I ever had, even to today. He fucked me and I have never had an orgasm from being penetrated like that since. White guys with hard bodies, preferably with bald heads and macho attitude still turn me on.

Cali06, your cock turns me on!

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
:eek: I don't understand? Why is that? :confused: I can understand finding various ethnicities and races attractive. I don't get why dating white women would be a hassle or chore. :confused:

I realize I sound like a jerk here, and probably some think I'm misogynistic, but I treat the women I'm with like queens, and bend over backwards doing everything I can to make them happy. Every single white woman I've dated has not only failed to reciprocate, but has taken advantage.

It wasn't until I started dating Asian and Hispanic that my happiness was taken into account in relationships at all.

Not saying all white women are like that (shallow and selfish), but just all the ones I've dated. Besides, I find the contrast of my lily-white skin on olive skin to be incredibly hot. No going back now, heh.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am brown and I like blacks for a while too.

But I notice that a shift is around the corner and my "mighty thor" marvel guy cartoon fantasies is taking huge space in my mind again..that means another season will start soon and I will notice more white males. The muscle thing is my preference in any ethinicity anyways ..but the long "Thor" hair thing is such a surprise..because I have been loving bald heads for a long time.

i say thee, YAY! :cool:

thread reminded me of this song: YouTube - STEPHEN LYNCH- VANILLA ICE CREAM- album version unedited

sadly, i haven't had much interracial experience. not of my own doing, mind you. i find plenty of women of several different races attractive...just the opportunities for such experiences have been rather limited. i made out with a few Latina girls in high school and slept with one in college (worst sex of my life, but had nothing to do with her race and more to do with her hygeine)...but nothing of any kind with black girls, Asian girls, Indian girls...anything. and my girlfriends have all been white. so there is a certain curiosity there. just not much chance to explore it. lol!