Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hear ya OP. White male here who has become bored with white women. I only care for Asians and Latinas these days, mainly Latinas. Come to the point where the prospect of dating a white woman is seen as a hassle and chore, and rarely worth the effort.

for me i kinda feel ya there javyn... white men just aren't exciting in my eyes so it would be more effort-ish for me to wanna please him

i dunno...

it's not a chore when ur eyes light up and you'd do anything to please that someone cos they drive u crazy...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for me i kinda feel ya there javyn... white men just aren't exciting in my eyes so it would be more effort-ish for me to wanna please him
Hmm interesting. I am by nature a people pleaser, however I have noticed that the black men I have dated feel no desire to reciprocate. :mad: I think it comes down to the whole exotic differences thing. (I hate being referred to as exotic) If you feel lucky to have somebody you treat them better.

i dunno...
it's not a chore when ur eyes light up and you'd do anything to please that someone cos they drive u crazy..[
QUOTE] Exactly, the white men I have dated treat me like gold, because they consider themselves lucky to have me in their life.:cool:

Last edited:

lloyd2525

1st Like
Media
I am white and I have gone to dating only non-white girls for no other reason than that blacks, asians, black/white mix their skin color is so beautiful. That's why I date them over whites.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've dated, and had sex with, several different ethnicities, despite actually not having all THAT much experience with dating or sex overall - it just happened that way.

I'm white, midwestern (relocated to Texas) American, but most of the guys who have found me attractive have been black, Hispanic, or from another country. My longest term relationship happened to be with a guy of similar ethnicity to mine, but I don't plan to date only "my own kind" OR "interracially". I just date and/or have sex with who I happen to want at the time. :smile:

Stephanie

Just Browsing
Media
i'm white n i LOVE black men to the point where most white men now bore me :/

i would love to hear about ur interracial experiences! why you love it? your first time interracial? if you've tried it n didn't love it, why? and any other comments on the general subject :D

EWWW!!! You can't be serious?

I was badgered into going out with a black guy once, total douche bag. Never again. It's funny, because a lot of my friends had similar experiences, but all kept quiet about it. Needless to say a couple bottles of wine got the conversation going.

The say white guys can't dance, but they sure can fuck. And the opposite is true of black dudes.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I was badgered into going out with a black guy once, total douche bag. Never again.

The say white guys can't dance, but they sure can fuck. And the opposite is true of black dudes.

I wouldn't say that. Some black guys can most definately dance a fuck in you...just like some white guys can. You just haven't met the right black guy just yet. You have to be where the guys are seriously fucking women. You have to be in the hood. And don't worry about having a relationship with a black guy. These black guys just want to break off some turkey dickin' in your bucket of Kentucky Fried Chick'n.

Stephanie

Just Browsing
Media
tell that to Fred Astaire and Wilt Chamberlain. ;)

Wilt is a liar and a fraud.

I wouldn't say that. Some black guys can most definately dance a fuck in you...just like some white guys can. You just haven't met the right black guy just yet. You have to be where the guys are seriously fucking women. You have to be in the hood. And don't worry about having a relationship with a black guy. These black guys just want to break off some turkey dickin' in your bucket of Kentucky Fried Chick'n.

No thanks. I'm good. I'll still with my white guys because I know I'll get off

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay maybe I can help a lil here, I have played around with about ten black men, we won't get into details, but only one was impressive or extremely hard to be more precise. The other nine were semi hard or really soft and not that different then white when it came to size. But white guys have girth and extremely hard cocks, that is such a turn on. My sister likes black men and I guess that's cool, but I noticed growing up that they alwys try to out-do the next black man, maybe alot of insecurity ($$$ or racial issues). And a majority have commitment issues, so if it's only sex...knock your self out. I have been with alot of white guys in some sort of fashion (anal,oral,jackin off) whatever, and would much rather have white over black..just my preference. I use to look at cocks for a living and saw thousands of them, didn't notice any particular race being more endowed over the other, plus some guys are growers so it wouldn't be fair to judge a soft cock over a hard cock.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And can we define big..... is it 11x4 or 9x7, cause I'll take the 9x7 over anything anyday. So many things to consider when enjoying cock, is it cut or uncut, does it smell:-( , does it have a downward curve ;-P, how long does he last 3 minutes or 2 hours, is he fat or well built, hairy or smooth....so many things to consider. I'd give up two inches for a hot well built good smelling guy.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No thanks. I'm good. I'll still with my white guys because I know I'll get off

Yeah. That is cool. If you like white guys, then you should be with white guys. But you shouldn't criticize the black guys when you really aren't into them. It isn't their fault because you aren't into them. It is a matter of personal taste and everyone is entitled to that.

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. That is cool. If you like white guys, then you should be with white guys. But you shouldn't criticize the black guys when you really aren't into them. It isn't their fault because you aren't into them. It is a matter of personal taste and everyone is entitled to that.

Well stephanie was merely stating her own preference and her personal experience. She hasn't stated anything negative more so than those saying they prefer blacks. Personally I don't find most black women attractive. The entire point of the OP wasn't to bash one race or the other but just what you liked about your specific encounter/relationship. Singling out race will end in a flame war here about preferences when everyone should be neutral. Aside from this I don't have specific color requirements its just who I deem attractive.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well stephanie was merely stating her own preference and her personal experience. She hasn't stated anything negative more so than those saying they prefer blacks. Personally I don't find most black women attractive. The entire point of the OP wasn't to bash one race or the other but just what you liked about your specific encounter/relationship. Singling out race will end in a flame war here about preferences when everyone should be neutral. Aside from this I don't have specific color requirements its just who I deem attractive.

I was badgered into going out with a black guy once, total douche bag. Never again. It's funny, because a lot of my friends had similar experiences, but all kept quiet about it. Needless to say a couple bottles of wine got the conversation going.

(Curious, I thought that this was kinda negative...From what I gathered was that this was one experience with a black guy. I think that if she weren't into black men she didn't have to date a black guy. )

I agree. One should date who they want to date and not be pressured on the race issue. I don't date everyone's preference on who I should date.
I have dated black. I have dated white. I find that some white men are hot. Some black men are hot. BUT I don't allow outside influences dictate to me who I should and shouldn't date though.

I have been on more horrendous dates with white men. And because I have had bad dates with some of those guys, those experiences didn't affect me in dating other white men who were more hospitable. I have been on some really nice ones with black men as well.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been with a few black guys both here and in the US. I love seeing a black cock in my white ass! I think it's incredibly hot. Their skin feels different and even tastes different than a white guys skin too. Not sure why that is.

D_Schulster_Bagwarts

Experimental Member
Media
It's quite simple - people don't have racial preferences - they have socio-economic and educational preferences. These factors have had a much larger effect on my dating career than my race. You don't like dating embarrassing white men? Guess what: you probably won't enjoy dating embarrassing white men. I am currently dating a white guy (who i'm in love with), but I have experiences dating men of all races. I remember their conversational abilities before I remember their race.

While I don't think that stating a racial preference is patently racist, I believe that it's a sign of a (somewhat) limited worldview. There are people of all races that embody all personality traits. (Of course, this whole statement depends on the concept that what a man thinks is more important than how he looks (within reason... ;D)

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to suck black cock, and to date I have sucked 3 (not a lot, but I've only been having fun with men for about a year). It's nothing to do with size, as 2 were smaller than me, it's just that I find myself more attracted to them. I haven't sucked every black man I've met, although I have fucked one. I've not yet had sex with a black woman, but I hope to one day.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I dig black chicks. Have dated a few.
They tend to be a little 'mouthy ' for any longer term relationship. Just my experience with the few I have been with. But wouldwouldn't turn down the opportunity to continue trying. :)

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had some black British men amongst my lovers. They're nice guys and the only comment I'd make on their blackness is that melanin protects again skin sun-damage. "Black don't crack", and they've aged well.