Black on White - interracial

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps the issue is not so much that Africans and Asians are both very sexual, but more that white Westerners are not. Our Christian heritage still rears its ugly head, I feel.

Would you want to live in Africa, or the Orient without the advances that were introduced from the West?

The energy that wasn't wasted pursuing sex went to building civilization. Now all those people who didn't contribute are reaping the benefits. :tongue:

hugetex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is super old, but I have to comment... I'm in my 40's and been with a number of different ethnic group women. In my opinion, black women have the tightest/best feeling pussy's by far. I've always had an attraction towards ethnic ladies which led me down the path to experiencing African girls. I've never had a problem with stamina until a number of these ebony babes put it on me. Literally seconds with a couple... I'm always down for round 2, but with one beauty from Uganda... I came 4 times in one session! She wasn't necessarily the best fuck, per se.. It was simply her pussy was that good!