Black penis roll call

thatjigga: Holla!
7.75 x 6
Straight reppin' NC to tha fullest...COME ON AN RAISE UP...lol

...petey pablo is kinda wack tho'...lol

Dag: Blackone,
I'm a pale pasty white boy from Detroit. 8.25 x 6.5

Truth: I played a black boy in our H.S. production of ShowBoat.
Covered with make-up from the waist up and wore a killa afro!
They used me cause no African Americans could sing 1st tenor.

cheers -dag

Ineligible: Hey, thatjigga, are you the ThatJigga that used to post on LPSG in the old days?

traysheeka: Damn, I aint know it was this many black men on here, shit, i feel like i'm in heaven!!!

Anyways, I want all of yall to holla at me on yahoo messenger, my name on there is also traysheeka , so yall come on and holla at ya girl, reppin FL!!! ;) 8)

H8Monga: And if any of them scare you... my cyber-arms are certifiably safe! ;)

magic_stick8x6: whats good fellas, 8x6 bruh checking in from da atl, new to lpsg, so show me some love, 1! ;)

thatjigga: ...the original ThatJigga that used to post...I've been lurkin' for a while...I kept trying to make this name, but it kept saying "It's already in use" and the email that I had for this name doesn't exist anymore so I couldn't get the password...I lucked up this time tho'! But it's me...heheheh...

jackinman: Hmmmm Well let's see..... I'm a light skined Puerto Rican.
Black slaves were brought over to PR and I had some black Puerto Ricans in my family......I guess I'm qualified to be here.

Present, NYC 6" booooooo
Ok, I'm going to sit my ass over on the other side of the room now. Wassup up Rockyc!!!!!

baledat: hey guys im black but im from australia, im an aboriginal and im 10"by7".

ygblkman: Black
8 inches medium thick and cut

Massachusetts

dotadone: 8.5 Dotadone. fa' shea ma nea, Cali holdin it down