BLACK RAPPERS

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I wouldn't believe the old stereotype. Apparently men in southern Africa prefer dry, swollen, abrasive vaginas because among other things they make the men feel bigger. Needless to say, this is one of the major HIV risks in southern Africa which has made it worse there than in other parts of the developing world.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but this is about black rappers. I mean, I don't know Litefoot's size, nor do I really care. I know several girls in Rapid who care, though. LOL I'm willing to bet the (largely black) audience at Nassau last year who booed him (Lots of racial taunts, e.g. "Go back to your tipi." The fucktards didn't even realize he's Cherokee.) before he even started performing were all tiny.

Wanz Goodhead

Sexy Member
Media
LL CoolJ has an early poster that was printed and sold at least on the north east coast of the USA. The picture is of LL on stage in red sweats, no shirt, holding a mic in one hand and his big dick in the other. I wish I had bought the dam thing.

Reactions: ilikefreakz

12incollege

Experimental Member
Media
my cousin is a back up dancer for usher.. she told me she has seen him in his underwear and he is huge.. also she reminded me that she was with him on an appearance on the chris rock show a few years ago were he performed.. you could even see on tv how huge he was when he pulled his pants down showing his underwear.. anyone ever seen this?

YoungNHung19: I don't know about these black rappers..they are lik eeveryone else..some are bigger than others.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This all goes back to the "black men are hung huge" stereotype. That's all a bunch of bull, just like all Italians are huge, or French are huge, etc. There are little Black dudes, there are little Italian guys, and on and on and on. Every race will have big guys and small ones. It all depends on your genetica make up. People want to think because someone might be famous and/or cute that they are going to be hung, but it doesn't work that way. Celebrities fall into the same percentiles that the rest of society does. If they come from a family with big dick genes, they will probably be hung, if not, well...then they won't be.

According to some things I've read on the net, Usher is very average. I don't know about Kanye West. I saw when Usher pulled his pants down, and I didn't see any huge bulge. People need to get over the Star=Hung mentality.

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a huge crush as of late for rapper Vic Mensa. I think he is really hot and he always wearing tight pants/jeans. What I love about this is his ass. Its incredible and its perched up high in his pants. His ass needs to be insured and he is so handsome and have a great smile.

jenna aarond

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a huge crush as of late for rapper Vic Mensa. I think he is really hot and he always wearing tight pants/jeans. What I love about this is his ass. Its incredible and its perched up high in his pants. His ass needs to be insured and he is so handsome and have a great smile.
can u send me pics of his ass