Black size

Mike60: It has been hotly debated on several threads whether black men have bigger dicks than whites. The consensus seems to be that they don't.

I was once told that this myth began in the days when the white man was exploring Africa. They sometimes came across natives who were enormously proportioned.

There was a reason for this and that was because they (the blacks) had been either bitten by a insect or infected with a tropical disease and this made the penis swell.

Has anyone else heard this and, if so, what is the disease called?

Mike

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Elephantiasis. It can actually make any area swell. It basically is a disorder of the lymphatic system.

There's also the fact that the myth goes back to ancient Greece. These people also believed in men with dogs' heads, women with snakes' tails, etc.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And I STILL BELIEVE a very "large" percentage of black men are hung bigger than the "average." IMHO, it's more than a "stereotype", I've had a fair amount of "first hand experience" and I find a big percentage to be H U N G !! :D

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When will these threads about black penis size stop? Personal experience can tell us nothing about this subject. If all the black men you experienced were miniscule would you say that all black men have smaller penises? Personal experience is like taking a small sip of the ocean, you might get a very salty mouthful, or you might get one less salinated, but until you sample a bigger part of it, you can't tell how the rest tastes.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kudos, GBO. Without a RANDOM sample of 5000 or more, it's just a personal opinion. I think these things are useless to debate and god knows we've already done it beyond the point of nauseum, without SCIENTIFIC proof to the contrary, any medically conducted study shows less than a quarter of an inch difference. If you want to take "facts" from weird places, then believe what you will. I find this subject inflamatory and rude.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 13 2004, 10:22 AM
Kudos, GBO. Without a RANDOM sample of 5000 or more, it's just a personal opinion. I think these things are useless to debate and god knows we've already done it beyond the point of nauseum, without SCIENTIFIC proof to the contrary, any medically conducted study shows less than a quarter of an inch difference. If you want to take "facts" from weird places, then believe what you will. I find this subject inflamatory and rude.
[post=263617]Quoted post[/post]​

As usual, a well expressed reasoned post, m_z. We are so inclined to think thoughts that give us pleasure and help prove what we want to believe. I have to watch my tendency to think short guys are better hung than tall ones. I've seen some unusually hung short men, and since I'm short it inflates my ego to draw faulty conclusions.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was stated as "opinion" and just my experience. I WAS NOT TRY TO BE RACIST. I just always think (but never will again venture into the subject) these debates are fun. I thought my OPINION was rather complimentary, btw. SORRY!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kink, I know you're not a racist, dude. Your opinion would be fine if it weren't for the fact that it makes the majority of black men, who are normal sized, just like every other race, feel inferior. That's the main reason why I like to correct misinformation about stereotypes, I hate to see men feel bad about themselves over something that's untrue.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 14 2004, 01:18 AM
In fact, 50% of black men are larger than average.
[post=263686]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm not a sophistimicated statistics guy but shouldn't you have said 50% are larger than the mean?

By the way, this topic won't go away as long as this misperception exists and new people keep coming in to discuss it for the first time.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jonb, i know nothing about statistics but if 50 percent of men are larger than average and fifty are smaller then doesn't it just um... average out???

also "larger than average" could mean 1/12 of an inch larger.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Nov 14 2004, 11:23 PM
jonb, i know nothing about statistics but if 50 percent of men are larger than average and fifty are smaller then doesn't it just um... average out???

also "larger than average" could mean 1/12 of an inch larger.
[post=263816]Quoted post[/post]​
cookie.jpg