Black White Vampire gym showers

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by blkbro510, Aug 13, 2009.

1. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good evening everyone I submit to you a scene from a book I am writing-that started as creative process and getting help from a buff buddy on here! Ok I am writing this from phone and its just a scene not the book.Believe it or not I am shy about this.so here we go

2. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even though there were other muscular hung men in the shower their eyes were locked on each other as though they were meeting for the first time. After exposure of the truth between the best friends-Julian a vampire and
    TC a blood hound. There remain one more truth to be uncovered their raw desire for each other. Their breathing matched each other TC took deep and heavy breathe through his mouth so did Juilan.

3. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Julian towered everyone in the shower standing at 6 foot6 basketball players build his dick at half mass was 7 inches when he looked into TC eyes he knew it wasn't his powers at work it was real and when TC came closer and grabbed his throbbing white cock in his strong dark hands he knew that he was more than a road dawg his ace TC was his

4. Principessa

Gold Member

FWIW: You should wait until you can get to a PC. Lots of peeps like the interracial stuff and vampires are always popular. :smile: So you may just be on to something here. :cool: It's easier to read a scene/story and get a feel for how good it is if you read most of it at once. Reading a paragraph at a time interrupts the flow. :redface:

5. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you for the advice!

Draft saved Draft deleted